Mini Millennium Disposal Services Inc

Junk Removal
2440 Beryl Rd Oakville ON L6J 7X4
HomeStars  >  Junk Removal in Clarkson  >  Mini Millennium Disposal Services Inc
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Mini Millennium Disposal Services Inc

Anthony in London
1 review London, ON

Great service. Mark and Jennifer are very helpful! Mmassive home Renovation Quick bin turnaround time, 6 bins in 5 days. Thx for all of your help, we will use your services again

Alessandra in Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

I recently renovated my kitchen and was recommended I call Mini Millennium for a bin. I spoke to Jennifer who was extremely polite and helpful. She advised me that a 14 yard bin would be sufficient for the job and the bin arrived the following morning at 9am!!

The service was great on site as well. The driver even put wood under the bin to protect my driveway- which I wasn't expecting and didnt occur to me to think about.

The bin was removed a week later as scheduled.

The entire process ran smoothly. I am very impressed with the customer service of this company and would definitely recommend them

Paul Seto from Markham
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Great service and great price. Bin arrived and picked up when advised. Mark Digiulio was quick to respond when there was a mistake on the credit card processing with an immediate refund. Would recommend Mini Millenium Waste Disposal to anyone that needs to rent a waste bin.

RF Mississauga

Millenium picked up the bin and charged my husband's credit card. Yes it was simple however we have never received a bill or scale ticket. I have left numerous messages regarding getting a copy of the bill and scale ticket to no avail. My driveway was also badly damaged. I sent pictures of the damage to this company and have been ignored. Will have to go the small claims route if the damage is not addressed. In the meantime I would really appreciate a copy of the bill. I don't know many customers that would allow any company to freely charge their card without justification. I would not recommend Millenium to anyone. Update June 18th 2015 - no correspondence from them and nobody came back to fix. If you don't care what your driveway looks like after their rickety bins are removed by all means give them a call.

Vanessa Wischnewski from Scarborough
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

I was really happy with this service. I price compared companies through HomeStars and found Millennium to be cheaper than the average. All I had to do was call dispatch and set up the drop off time/date and provide my credit card information. This was quick and easy to do. The bin was promptly and efficiently dropped off. The pick up occurred without me even having to be there! This was an above average experience for a competitive industry. Many thanks to Millennium!

Mike Murray in Mississauga

Thanks Guys for your exceptional service that you provide everyday. We required a bin for a roofing project and it was delivered same day and picked up right after job was complete. Invoicing came complete with a scale ticket and bins were very clean and in good shape. They also provide very good terms.