Milorad Tiling

Reviews for Milorad Tiling

AB in Toronto
AB in Toronto

2 Bathrooms, Kitchen, Various Floor Areas

We found Milorad and John through this website, phoned them for a quote, and they arrived the same day to price the job. They were able to start within 7-10 days, and did excellent work. I'd describe them as honest, reliable, hard-working perfectionists who actually enjoy and take pride in what they do. They took the time to complete the various projects carefully, and John, in fact, did some amazingly intricate cutting. They were constantly looking for ways to exceed our expectations and provide us with more than we were paying for. In addition to producing quality work at an excellent price, they were always very cheerful, kind, patient, helpful and extremely polite. It was a pleasure to have them working in our house!

Tim and Paul, Toronto
Tim and Paul, Toronto

Bathroom renovation

Milorad was exceptional from start to finish. He came on time to see the job and offered us a very competitive quote for retiling the bathroom. Owing to other renovations going on at the same time, we had to change the start date several times. Milorad was totally supportive and fully accommodated our needs. Milorad finished on time and the finished result far exceeds our expectations. It was a pleasure dealing with Milorad and I would recommend him without hesitation. I would not consider using any other company for future tiling projects.

Catriona from Scarborough
Catriona from Scarborough

Kitchen Backsplash

I would highly recommend Milorad based on the work he and his sons did on our kitchen backsplash. This job involved removing the existing kitchen backsplash, replacing the drywall, and applying the new tiles (including accent tiles). To provide some context - another contractor refused to provide a quote for this job stating it was "too difficult". Milorad completed the entire job in 3 days, at the quoted price. We are delighted with the result!

brij  from toronto
brij from toronto

bathroom renovation

milorad and john, father and son-in-law team did a wonderful,beautiful job in one of the bathrooms and amazingly finished before time,very honest team and my tenants were very pleased ,I would love to hire them again
brij sud

Heather from Queen and Bathurst
Heather from Queen and Bathurst

Bathroom renovation

My husband and I can hardly say enough good things about Milorad and John. They did a fabulous job on our upstairs bathroom. They pay attention to detail and are extremely professional and kind. They were dependable and timely. I would highly recommend these guys to anyone looking for tiling. I will use them again for our next project in the kitchen.

Rebecca from Downtown Toronto
Rebecca from Downtown Toronto

Fireplace Tiling

I contacted Milorad tiling based on a review from this web site. Since we had chosen small limestone tiles for our fireplace which are difficult to install we wanted to ensure a good job. Milorad and John did a fantastic job. They were on time, clean and very conscientious about their work. I would definitely use them again and will recomend them to friends.

Alison & Eric - Downtown TO
Alison & Eric - Downtown TO

9.8/10

Bathroom Tiling

My husband and I recently renovated the second floor washroom of our downtown Toronto home. Milorad came highly recommended to us from friends who had a very large tiling job done. Milorad and his son-in-law, John, are both extremely professional, knowledgeable and highly skilled tradesmen. Their prices are fair. Best of all, they take pride in their work and are absolute perfectionists. My husband and I are thrilled with the results. We highly recommend Milorad's fantastic tiling work.

More about Milorad Tiling

Milorad Tiling is a company specializing in the preparation and application of all types of tiles from ceramics to marble and other natural stones. We take pride in our workmanship, and strive to go beyond our clients' expectations with our great attention to detail. We have a wealth of knowledge and experience in designer stone tiles, heated floors, as well as custom shower stalls and bathrooms designed for either regular or handicap access. We use only the highest quality materials.

Please visit our website listed above if you would like to see some of our previous projects, or if you would like some ideas for your upcoming projects.EMAIL:vlaskalinm@gmail.com