Millwork Home Centre

Stephen Chow in Ajax
Stephen Chow in Ajax
2 reviews AJAX, ON

Renovating Bathroom

It was the first time I stepped in the store since it seems like its in the middle of nowhere. The staff seemed busy a lot, but it could have been because there were only three of them working at the time. By the time they did get to us, they were helpful and knowledgeable. Great place to get the job done for cheap.

karengin pickering
karengin pickering
2 reviews Belleville, ON

flooring

went in to make a decision and plan for purchase of flooring, store staff were so helpful and courteous!
we finally decided on some wonderful bamboo flooring, and picked up several lengths of molding.

Greg from Fenelon Falls
Greg from Fenelon Falls

3.5/10

Stakes for my Cabana

Customer Service was terrible. the lady greeting me was rude and I ended up finding what I wanted myself. I put the product back as her attitude made me not want to give them my business. I was trying to put my Cabana up in my yard and I needed large stakes to put it in the ground