Michaels Arts And Crafts

HomeStars  >  Home Accessories in Toronto  >  Michaels Arts And Crafts

Reviews for Michaels Arts And Crafts

gregory in Toronto
gregory in Toronto

Art supply one stop shop

When we were planning a big event, we stopped off here to get a lot of supplies, including invitations and favours. It's not the poshest place or the cheapest, but the value is there and it is incredibly convenient.

monicaandre in Toronto
monicaandre in Toronto

Good place for craft supplies

I frequently go to Michaels to get items for crafts and art supplies. They have a good selection. I do find it to be pricey but they always send out coupons via email or you can find coupons online. Also the people working there are helpful.

Exterior Transformations Inc.
Exterior Transformations Inc.

Scrap Book

I love this store, it has very unique stuff for any type of hand-made crafts. It's a little expensive for me but I guess quality makes up for it :)

Kate Wilson from Vaughan
Kate Wilson from Vaughan

Love Love Artsy

I drop by every so often here for my art supplies. Meaning I go to more than 1 Michaels because I love it. Especially when I find their coupons for canvasses on sale. The staff is always friendly and usually finds exactly what I need. Great place to find all kinds of art supplies and also, cool ideas for projects.

Nicole from Dundalk
Nicole from Dundalk
2 reviews Dundalk, ON

Arts & Crafts

The store employees are always very helpful. I especially like their coupons through e-mail & workshops offered. The selection of all supplies are huge & up to date. Also a very clean & organized store!

Ren Goku in Richmond hill
Ren Goku in Richmond hill
4 reviews RICHMOND HILL, ON

Custom Framing

We've had a couple custom framing jobs done by Michaels in the past. They have all been great. It can be somewhat pricey, but the key is to subscribe to their newsletter and wait for their discount coupons. The coupons really make a difference. Service wise, the staff there are very helpful and knowledgeable.

Frequent Shopper in Oakville
Frequent Shopper in Oakville

crafts and home decor

Michael's has everything for the 'decorative artist' - I have decorated a number of rooms in my home with crafty art that I have created with supplies at Michael's. Most recently I bought a picture frame and some 'scrapbooking' supplies and made a beautiful piece of art for my hallway that I have received many compliments on. I would recommend checking this place out if you're looking to spruce up your home decor with some unique creations.