Silk Plant Warehouse

Reviews for Silk Plant Warehouse

Sandi in Mississauga
Sandi in Mississauga

Accessories Purchase

The wide selection of "life-like" greenery is astounding. I have purchased many items here and I always suggest that my clients do the same. The prices are great too!

Nora from Brampton
Nora from Brampton

Renovation of pre-existing flowerboxes in lobby.

Brad was commissioned by our condo association to renew the flowerboxes in our lobby.There has been a great deal of praise received from the owners in the building...a few wanting business cards so that they can go to his store to select some things for their own suites.I think I will do the same thing.

Anna Maria from Bright's Grove.
Anna Maria from Bright's Grove.

Home decor

We heard from a friend in Toronto about this store, and weren't dissapointed. When they say they've got a selection to none, they aren't kidding! The prices were amazing too. We purchased a couple of Bamboo trees at half the price we had seen at previous stores!
Great store, great service!
We will definitely return there when we are back in Toronto next month.

Joti from North York
Joti from North York

Newly renovated home

Last week was our second visit to see Brad. The first time was in March when we walked in looking for flowers that would add some privacy in our bedroom bathroom. The bathroom is an "open concept" design in which certain spots don't allow for full privacy. Brad especially took time out to visit our home to understand what was needed and to set up all the arrangements. He knew exactly what would look best and he spend the time and energy to put it all together for us. A job well done! Thanks Brad.

Sharyn from Bayview Village
Sharyn from Bayview Village

Custom Flower Arrangements

Silk Plant Warehouse is an excellent source for all your interior landscaping needs. I love that you can wander through the warehouse while listening to jazz music playing in the background. Brad, made excellent suggestions and then created three very exotic, custom flower arrangements. He even special ordered certain plant material that he did not stock. He has a great eye for design and the service was superb!

Portia P, Erin Mills, Mississauga
Portia P, Erin Mills, Mississauga

9.5/10

Tropical Plants and Tree Arrangement

I first met Brad in December 2003, after purchasing a new executive townhouse in Erin Mills. Brad created and arranged the most beautiful 10ft Arica Palm tree and a 7ft palm,a "giant" bonsai tree, and a 7 ft bamboo. He delivered all the trees and placed and arranged them strategically throughout the house.I get the most compliments from my friends because these plants all seem so life-like.I am almost sure the palm will soon send out coconuts.Thanks Brad. You have helped me to bring a piece of Jamaica into my home.

More about Silk Plant Warehouse

Silk plant warehouse has ben in busines for over 21 years. We simply ofer a larger selection of quality silk plants at prices that aren’t just competitive. . . they're lower. With dozens of factory partners in China, we are able to bring to our customers the cuting edge in ...