Forever Green Lawn & Landscaping

Francis Coelho in Etobicoke
Francis Coelho in Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Landscaping

I wouldn't say I was happy with this company. They didn't do a very good job and their customer service was very bad. They were not good at phoning me back when I had questions. They also did my interlocking stone work and the way the job was done was very poor.

f_SAMMUT
f_SAMMUT

rear lawn

Alex quoted up what we thought was a fair price but we didn't feel the workmanship (ie removal of the old soil wasn;t complete enough and weeds showed up shortly after the new grass was laid) We called him but there was no followup do the work he did.