Merry Maids Of Oakville

Reviews for Merry Maids Of Oakville

Val Aldous in Oakville
Val Aldous in Oakville

Fantastic Service

We LOVE this cleaning service/team and have been using them over 5 years now. The staff is friendly and always do a fantastic job. It's a pleasure to come home to a clean house that just sparkles. Their professionalism, attention to detail and general awesomeness make them #1 in my book. Highly recommended!!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Merry Maids

Have been using the service for close to one year now and we are satisfied

It has been good pricing accompanied by good service.

Always show up, and are reliable

Thank you for your feedback! We always appreciate when our customers share their experiences with us.

Lori in Oakville
Lori in Oakville

Monthly cleaning

Merry Maids are great they do a wonderful job and love our dogs too. Our glass shower doors have not been so clean since they were new. Very happy. I would highly recommend them.

Thanks, Lori! Getting a recommendation is the highest form of flattery for our team.

2207 in Oakville
2207 in Oakville

General Cleaning Bi Weekly. We live in a 1969 sq/ft Condo

My wife underwent surgery in April 2018. Her recovery has been extremely slow.Having our Suite completely freshened every two weeks has been a benefit to us both. Kerri (the lead person) has been cheery,consistent,conscientious and obliging.
Occasionally when we spot a small “extra” requirement, the task is completed willingly .
Our “across the hall neighbour” recommended you without hesitation.

Thank you for the positive feedback. We’re more than happy to help take this off your to-do list for you and your wife!

Tim Lade in Oakville
Tim Lade in Oakville

Merry Maids of Oakville Rocks My World

Merry Maids of Oakville has done a bang-up job of making my home feel like perfection. It's truly an amazing experience to come home after a long day of work and to feel that your space is immaculate, your treasured possessions have been honoured, and home treated with care and respect. Thank you for always for your hard work and passion!

We’re so glad our hard work helps you relax after a long day. That’s exactly why we do what we do, and we appreciate you spreading the word about our service! Thanks, Tim.

Enid in Oakville
Enid in Oakville

Home cleaning

Been with Merry Maids for almost a year now and I love them! I especially love the personal touch they offer. Thank you Cherri, Naomi, Dagmar and Jessica for always going out of your way to help us!

Thank you for remembering our 1-year anniversary, Enid! We really appreciate the early gift of a positive review of our service. We excited to keep this good thing going for years to come.

anap
anap

General clean

It's a real good feeling to come home to a clean house and not have to spend your weekend cleaning. Now I can actually enjoy my weekend! Thank you Merry Maids.

Thank you for your business.

Zoya
Zoya

Home cleaning

We have chosen Merry Maids over individual service providers over the security concerns and have been happy with their work for about half a year already. Some cleaners provide better service than others in my opinion and there is no opportunity to select or retain a particular cleaning crew but the managers do go above and beyond to meet the client's expectations and make sure my house is cleaned in a way I like it - thank you, Cherri, Naomi and previously Tara! I can certainly recommend Merry Maids.

Thank you for your business Zoya.

Stephanie.fournier
Stephanie.fournier

Cleaning

The team at Merry Maids is very professional, friendly, and accommodating. Having the house spotless going into the weekend has been a real luxury. I highly recommed their services.

Thank you Stephanie.

More about Merry Maids Of Oakville

Before allowing one of the many cleaning services into your home, there are a few things to consider. If nothing else, cleaning services should always perform the cleaning you expect based on your cleaning requirements. When you choose Merry Maids of Oakville, you are also getting the peace of mind ...
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Oakville?