Merry Maids Of Scarborough

House & Apartment Cleaning
1121 Bellamy Road North #6 Scarborough ON M1H 3B9
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Scarborough  >  Merry Maids Of Scarborough

Reviews for Merry Maids Of Scarborough

1 review Burlington, ON

Showed Up - Did No Work - Charged Me for No Service

I called and spoke to the office to clean a new condo apartment I bought. I had hired one of the best companies in Toronto to fumigate and kill little remnants left by the previous owners. In prior years, I used another cleaning company with great service and great results but I could not book them within my desired timelines for this small 600 sq. ft. project. I decided to give Merry Maids a try. All the little remnants were effectively disposed of 48 hours before the Merry Maids arrived yet there were untruths expressed to their head office by the maids and they did not even start to do the cleaning job. Succinctly, I was charged for one-half of the fee price for the crew showing up and then leaving within a ten minute period. I, subsequently, contacted another cleaning company and they did the job in a first-class, effective manner and at a lesser cost than Merry Maids quoted me. I was very disappointed in how Merry Maids handled the cancellation with me. They could have offered me a credit toward a future clean - but to show up and then announce they would not do the job and then charge me for doing nothing seemed very dishonest and unprofessional. I would not recommend this company at all given the number of other maid services I have used over the past 15 years. Next time, I will just wait the 4 or 5 days for the availability.

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto
4 reviews TORONTO, ON

2 Hour Cleaning

The girls who came to my house were friendly and listened to my needs but they were not very clean. The sponges they were using to clean my dirty washroom were dirty. I was pretty disappointed. In the end everything looked pretty clean but I feel like they could have done a better job and they were quite sloppy.