McLeary's Bedroom Centre Ltd

Reviews for McLeary's Bedroom Centre Ltd

Nathan889 in Elk Grove Village
Nathan889 in Elk Grove Village

Excellent!

From the service to the prices, everything was excellent at McLeary's Canadian Made Furniture. I would recommend this furniture store to anyone seeking customized pieces. It was definitely a successful trip!

Coffee Tables, End Tables, and Bedroom Suites

I have purchased multiple products from McLeary's Furniture. I definitely received excellent value for the furniture I received. I look forward to my next visit as always and would recommend them to anyone.

KerryRitz from Langley
KerryRitz from Langley

Furniture

I have bought multiple items at Mcleary's Canadian Made Furniture. From bedroom sets and mattresses, to head boards and dressers, they have it all.I am very satisfied with their products.

Ryan from Langley
Ryan from Langley

Bought Furniture

I have gone to McLeary's before, several years ago so we knew where the store was, we live in Abbotsford and we liked the styles and quality of furniture they have, and ended up picking something out and buying it.

Laurie from Langley
Laurie from Langley

Custom Products

I went to Mcleary's Canadian Made Quality Furniture & Mattreses and had two book cases custom made for me and a table and a dining room table. I love all of them, couldn't be more pleased with the quality of all of them.

Katie from Langley
Katie from Langley

Bedroom set/king size bed

The bedroom set I bought was absolutely beautiful, I even upgraded to a king size bed because I liked it so much and just needed to complete it. The quality of the furniture is second to none.

Angela from Langley
Angela from Langley

Bedroom suites

I was very happy with the services I received here. I purchased two complete bedroom suites and some mattresses. I enjoy this store a lot! It's local, quality products and helpful staff!

Thank you Angela.

Sandra Bird in Richmond
Sandra Bird in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

dining room set

Salesperson did a great job to get us what we wanted.
Was able to design a sideboard that suited our needs
Had many options available for different tastes and I would recommend them to my friends

Thank you for your business and the review Sandra.

Kameko Walker
Kameko Walker
6 reviews Vancouver, BC

Bedroom

I've redone my bedroom a few times and each time, I need a new piece of furniture or bed to go with the new design. Twice, I've found myself back at McLeary's, as much as it's entirely out of my way. Their customer service is above and beyond. When they didn't have a certain item in stock, they'd upgrade at no additional charge! Definitely a store I'd continue going to, for the next time I need a bedroom makeover!

Thank you for your business and review Kameko.

vic in langley
vic in langley
1 review Vancouver, BC

bought couch and 2 chairs

mcleary's has a huge selection and thier customer service is unmatched. the staff were able to answer any question, had great design sense and were actually friendly. i will be back

Thank you for your business and the review Vic.

More about McLeary's Bedroom Centre Ltd

Est. in 1979 as a waterbed store this Langley landmark has been a Canadian Made Furniture and Mattress store for the last 11 years. Mattresses and Furniture are primarily made in B.C.which helps to support the local economy. Mcleary's has been awarded an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and a 5 star rating from Google.We offer a comfortable environment employing non commissioned veteran sales staff. We are proud of the way we operate our business and are always looking to meet new as well as past customers.

***

For close to 40 years, McLeary’s has been a proud retailer of Canadian made products. We specialize in solid wood bedroom, dining, living, and home office furnishings, as well as custom projects, sofas & sectionals, and high-end mattresses.

***

Our philosophy and standards are as solid as the trees our furniture comes from- Combining exceptional customer service and staying ahead of the newest ideas and trends!

Give us a call today or drop by our store to meet us in person.