Mckinnon Heating Cooling

37 Kodiak Crescent, Unit 14 Toronto ON M3J 3G5
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Downsview  >  Mckinnon Heating Cooling  >  repair furnace installed by an unresponsive installer
Dana in the Beaches
Dana in the Beaches

repair furnace installed by an unresponsive installer

Mckinnon Heating Cooling
416-694-1187
37 Kodiak Crescent, Unit 14
Toronto
M3J 3G5

I am not sure why I get four hits, all with the same address, when I type "McKinnon Heating" in the search box. I hope it is because the company name is tricky.
My Coleman furnace was installed in 2009 and is under warranty. The original installers failed to respond to my desperate phone calls for service when it failed to ignite in Oct. of 2012 so I called Mckinnon, a Coleman dealer and a name I recognized from the long term former location in my neighbourhood. They responded immediately and Mr. Gray, a great guy, determined that the gas valve was sticking and needed replacement. Of course, he didn't have the replacement gas valve on his truck, meaning that we had to wait an extra day and pay for another service call for heat. But it was worth the wait, since the installation was fast, Dennis was super careful in assembling and reassembling the furnace, and we had heat. I paid for the labour only on this and was impressed that Mckinnon checked in advance about my warranty status and showed up with the replacement part at no cost to me. No headaches and heat on. Thanks!

I cannot speak for Homestars who apparently cannot merge duplicate contractor names within their database..
But I can thank you for the kind words about our company and technicians. As a loyal Coleman dealer for many years, we will always be there for any warranty issues that you may have.