McBurney Junction Furniture

camelia13
camelia13
34 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Livingroom sofa

When you have cats, you can expect that you will renew your furniture quite a few times during your lifetime. Every time that happens, I get very nervous. Too many options out there and finding something that will fit perfectly with the rest of the furniture that you already have and do not want to exchange is quite a challenge. Well, the McBurney Junction Furniture solved the problem for me. I showed them a picture of my apartment and they gave me a suggestion that I fell in love with instantly. It was that simple. :-) Well... my journey was much longer than this, but this is the short version of the story. It contains all the important details. :-) Great people and great selection of items.

Jas
Jas
3 reviews Surrey, BC

tv stand

Great service and staff, answered all my questions I had regarding different things. Knowable staff and they really friendly. Evyone knew there product lines and features of each thing. It was hard to make a choice!

TARA DARLING from Surrey
TARA DARLING from Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Dining Room Lamp

Everyone was so helpful. We were looking for something unique for our dining room and we saw this one and they got it down so fast. We go back all the time.

carla rafuse in Surrey
carla rafuse in Surrey
3 reviews Surrey, BC

KK - Purchased linens kitchen items, and outside furnishings

I frequent the store often, always checking out their newest wares. I am always greeted pleasantly by Carla and Nicky and can buy anything from bath products to house furnishings, to dining to gifts for friends.

If I cant find exactly what I am looking for, they are always able to suggest something suitable instead.

Everything in the store is so tempting, I always want to buy everything!

More about McBurney Junction Furniture

McBurney Junction has been in business since 2000 and is a destination for furniture, home decor, custom cabinetry and interior decorating services. McBurney Junction has a unique assortment of offerings that not only include the latest in the home fashion world, but they also offer some of the most sought ...