Mavis Garden Supplies

Reviews for Mavis Garden Supplies

Lisa from Mississauga
Lisa from Mississauga

Garden and Lawn

Had a small backyard garden project to do and i had no clue where to start. Called Mavis and even though the seemed super busy the gentlemen in the front too the time to explain to me how to get the project done. Told me exactly how much gravel i needed, how much sod to order and the best way to install it all. I am very please with how my project turned out. Highly recommended!!

Stacey from Vaughan
Stacey from Vaughan

gravel

I was horrified by their customer service. I use companies like this on a daily basis. I could not believe the audacity of the women in their office. They made a mistake with the delivery date and then blamed me and told me it was my mistake. They screamed and yelled at myself and my foreman. They threatened not to deliver an order I was already charged for. They said bc the woman wrote the date down wrong that they were sure it was my fault. I am shocked and offended by the attitude and condescending behavior that I was forced to endure.

Mila from Mississauga
Mila from Mississauga

Sodding Yard

Great place. Needed to sod the backyard, noticed they had ample of stock while driving. The employee was helpful, helped us load and the price was competitive with the other big box stores. I prefer to support smaller local businesses and I would absolutely come here again if I had a bigger project. Contractors should check this place out!