Matthew Behm Landscaping

marniekealey in Toronto
marniekealey in Toronto
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Complete Yard & Driveway

Matthew Behm Landscaping completely transformed my corner lot. He designed & installed my driveway, a flower bed/retaining wall, a large walkway & interlock steps off my veranda. He also created a flower bed, resodded my complete back yard & installed lighting. Quality work, professional, friendly & very customer service oriented. Hiring them again in the spring. Highly recommend.

Nicole Bafaro
Nicole Bafaro
2 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Hardscape landscape projects/Lawn Maintenance/Snowplowing

Matt has been my main referral source for clients for the past 7 years. Matt has done it all from winter plowing, spring grass cutting to major hardscape projects. His work is amazing, his hardscape projects always bring smiles to clients faces, add value to their homes and always are done to perfection. Matt has been my plowing contractor as well...he is great and we never have to worry about navigating the driveway. If you want someone who is local and cares about clients... Matt is you guy!!

eieiown from Bowmanville
eieiown from Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

landscaping

We hired Matthew Behm Landscaping to do our front porch stairs after just a few years they sunk we called him said he would come by to take a look, surprise we never saw him and still don't even know if he came to look at the job that was done sure it looks good when it's first done but he does not stand behind his work and now we're stuck with a crooked mess. Do Not Use this company I also have effervescent on my stones and some brick which is not good it will ruin my bricks eventually. Thanks Matthew for the mess you made.

More about Matthew Behm Landscaping

Established in 1998 and a member of Landscape Ontario, we are a company that is committed to working on your project from the initial planning stages through to the completed job. Whether the job is large or small we will listen to your ideas and concerns and work with you ...
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Ajax?