Masonryworks

Review for Masonryworks

Patricia from Mississauga
Patricia from Mississauga

Rebuild chimney

I hired Masonryworks to take down and cap my chimney above the roof-line. The crew built a beautiful chimney - the best one on the street. Just the other day a chimney sweep commented what a good job was done. (This was about 9 years ago but it's still beautiful as ever). Some little fixes were noticed and corrected around the house and Martin fixed them as well.

I wanted to be involved and Martin was so accommodating he let me come along and personally choose my bricks. He is very friendly and happily answered all of my many questions during the build.

Once the work was completed they left the area clean and in excellent condition ... didn't even know they'd been here! Fast, friendly, competent and professional are qualities I appreciate.

I am extremely satisfied. I would unhesitatingly recommend MasonryWorks to anyone.