Marydel Homes

Builders
Marydel Homes

Reviews for Marydel Homes

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

One of the exceptional builder experiences that it’s not easy to find.

Out of five builder quotes, at the end of the first meeting with Marydel Homes, we were very impressed and realized how LUCKY we were to find this builder from our search. A remarkable start, with a brillant team. They had a different working culture, very professional and truthful. They were very realistic and gave us great advises that worked on our advantage. A huge difference from all other four quotes we got initialy. They are one of a kind builder. I might say only one word – AMAZING Professionals from the president to the suppervisor. Everyone treated us with respect and care, which was very important to us. The quality of their work it's not comparable with other builders and showed again and again their 24+ years of an established working culture. Thank Marydel Homes.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

New Home Newmarket

Thank you Marydel Homes for taking care of my back yard issues. I know it took a long time but I would like to commend you on your service! I would definitely recommend this builder to family and friends

Anthony in Woodbridge
Anthony in Woodbridge
1 review York Regional Municipality, ON

Marydel Homes Brampton

After researching other builders in the area I found their homes to be distinctive and built with quality materials. The focus on detail is what I liked about this builder. staff was great to deal with all the way down to the pre delivery. would recommend this builder to which I have to family and friends.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Brampton Home

Extremely satisfied and greatly impressed with quality of construction in our home. Lou from customer service walked us through the final inspection and he was a very charismatic guy who made the process very pleasant and easy for us. Answered all our questions and the home was delivered in time. Very happy with all the upgrades we got. Great builder. Would recommend them to all our friends.

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Newmarket

Well built home. My fist purchase of a Energy Star built home and all I can say is I'm finally saving money on heating! Had no issues with this builder. Service was great and cleaned up with mop and vacuum whenever work was completed. Décor center was abit confusing but in the end it all worked out. Thank you Marydel Homes! I also see that they contributed in helping a family in newmarket with other builders to help in the aid of a handicapped little girl. The home was built for this little girl. Thank you for that as well!

Reno Savoia

Veronika L.
Veronika L.
1 review Newmarket, ON

New home buyer in Newmarket

I bought my home from Marydel Homes in Woodland Hills site in Newmarket. I have been very satisfied from the sales staff to colour selection, and throughout the whole process of construction and home ownership. I'm very happy as they delivered everything they promised and more. All upgrades were fairly priced and their after sales service has been very prompt for all my concerns.

Thank you Marydel Homes.

Angelique L.
Angelique L.

Castlemore Crossing New Home Buyer

My first ever home that I bought was in Brampton at Castlemore Crossing. As a first time buyer I did a lot of research and decided to go with Marydel Homes. The house was delivered in great shape and I love the quality of their work. Very happy with the service I received from the team at Marydel Homes. The staff is very knowledgeable and friendly and they go out of their way to satisfy any requests or questions that I had. Great builder. Highly recommended.

Derrick in Concord
Derrick in Concord

New Home Newmarket

Pleasure to deal with from decore center to construction site. my house was delivered on time as promised with no confusion of hassles. My wife and I have purchased many homes from other builders but have to admit Marydel was good! Service was good with some issues at first but was taken care of. Always cleaned up after the work. gave me extra paint when I asked for it. Good builder!

Derrick and Heather

Anna
Anna
5 reviews Newmarket, ON

Newmarket House

Marydel craftsmanship is not very professional. A lot of the walls are not properly framed as some are not straight. When we tried to change the light fixture in the powder room there was no electrical box in the wall. We had duct cleaning with an hvac professional done by professionals who told us that the air return wasnt properly done near the furnace. He actually fixed it at no charge.The feont doors are so flimsy that in the -30 degree weather the doorknobs were frozen with frost from the inside. Cheap windows that were forming ice in the winter. Let me start with the grading and sodding....so many delay letters because apparently the weather...but thats not true...on perfectly nice days there was no one to be found. Then Lou said if our grading is more than 2 feet they will not be building steps down...when issues with grading happen the builder should be taking responsibility, rather than having the owners now having to hore contractors to build steps down. This wasnt originally in the plans. Also we have about a 5 ft drop with nothing blocking the doors. Hmm...safe?! Just not happy with the craftsmanship, cheapest materials, and no responsibility. Would never buy from them or recommend them to family or friends.