Marlin Mirror

Reviews for Marlin Mirror

Chris
Chris

From good to Great

Tom and his team are THE company to hire for ANY glass or mirror jobs! Work is always exceptional and reliable.
I have used them for a handful of projects and they always deliver the goods and make your job look good!
Fair prices and great work!

Ensuite glass shower

Renovated our master bedroom ensuite and replaced our tub with a frameless glass shower. Tom was so courteous, friendly and respectful. The job was done to perfection! I highly recommend Marlin for any glass projects.

Barry S from Mississauga
Barry S from Mississauga

Shower Glass Walls & Door

A good family-run company specializing in mirrors and shower doors. Having renovated my ensuite and secondary bathroom showers, I wanted glass enclosures. Tom gave good guidance about choosing the glass, and in their showroom he explained the different types of doors/hinges available. I recommend them without any reservation.
UPDATE: I had a minor problem (with shower frame, not their product) and Tom came and fixed NO CHARGE [https://homestars.com/companies/215526-marlin-mirror/reviews/639216]

Chrispy in Toronto
Chrispy in Toronto

Mirror and mirror door installation

horrible experience. They came back 3 times to reinstall and still could not get the measurements right for the bathroom mirror. Measuring person does not communicate with the installers. Worst of all they installed a tempered glass sliding door with a top rail that was mounted with plugs onto empty drywall with no support. At any moment it could buckle and fall over and break. It is causing a danger to my toddlers, they are not in a hurry to remove this dangerous hazard that they have caused in my home.

CHRIS in Toronto
CHRIS in Toronto

full house!

Have worked with Marlin on other projects before this one. This was my house and they did 4 full bathrooms with glass showers, mirrors, modern glass railings and some glass partitions.
They always deliver a great, competitively priced product with excellent service. Tom is always great with design ideas and is meticulous with their installs. Would highly recommend them!

Mirror Doors

Worst service I have ever received. We asked for the door and they said average 4-5 weeks. We were okay with waiting but it took almost 6 weeks and the tracks weren't even ready by that time. It took an additional 2 weeks to get the tracks so a total of 2 months for all the items to be ready. We had a couple complications along the way. They don't aim for customer satisfaction. Things would be ready and they would not contact me and I had to keep calling and checking for my items--while some things were lost in the storage room. Worst service. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

E Jacobs in Thornhill
E Jacobs in Thornhill

Shower glass enclosure

We had Marlin Mirror do some work here about 15 years ago, so when we needed shower glass for a new bathroom we called them. I also called many other companies and only 3 would come! Tom came by when promised,answered all our questions, and even though the process took longer than expected we are thrilled with the end result. The installers were professional . We are VERY pleased and will use them again for mirrors and/ or glass
Thanks Tom

Colleen from Toronto
Colleen from Toronto

Glass Shower Enclosures

Marlin did a fantastic job on our glass shower enclosures for our Master and Main bath shower. Tom came out and was highly professional and well informed, answering all our questions and offering advice on things we would have missed. He said approximately two weeks for delivery and was right on schedule. Their price was better than other quotes i had, and Installation was prompt and trouble free. I had also asked for a price on new gas fireplace glass and they got back to me very quickly. Everyone I dealt with was friendly, courteous and informed. I would highly recommend Marlin Mirror to anyone looking for a quality shower enclosure and great company to deal with.

bill swire in Stouffville
bill swire in Stouffville
3 reviews STOUFFVILLE, ON

shower glass door only

I need a quick turn around on a door that the client had purchased and did not like. Marlin had a new 10mm door ready in 8 business days. thanks to marlin the client is extremly happy

Carl Andonoff in MARKHAM
Carl Andonoff in MARKHAM
10 reviews MARKHAM, ON

shower door

Tom from Marlin mirror once again came through and created a masterpiece in my master bath.

If you are looking for a custom shower/bath door...you need to use Marlin Mirror...clean modern look...thanks again!!!