Maret's Quality Home Cleaning

Reviews for Maret's Quality Home Cleaning

Leaside-7520
Leaside-7520

Condo Cleaning

This cleaning service is by far the best I have found! I look forward days in advance to coming home to a clean condo! Maret's Quality Home Cleaning Services makes me feel like I am coming home to a hotel.

Thanks

Darren from Yonge and Eglinton
Darren from Yonge and Eglinton

House cleaning-Really really good

I used them, referred to by a friend. Maret, the owner, I think she is Russian, awesome lady. Unbelievable job. The cleaning lady, Meryl, she even cleaned my toothpaste cap. I could not find dirt anywhere. A real joy, I now get them in every 2 weeks. That was almost a year ago

I would just to like to say thank you for your kindest word. We try to do our best to make sure you are looked after, good job, in every way. Thank you very much!

More about Maret's Quality Home Cleaning

We're proud of our staff for providing the Toronto's Best House Cleaning service 10 years in a row. Our Home cleaning services include: weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, post renovation and one-time cleaning service.
IN-HOME ESTIMATES: The estimate is a must. No over-the-phone or email quotes. You're important to us, we need to see the home, get an idea of the work involved and schedule the right amount of workers.
OUT OF SERVICE AREA: We can travel to homes outside our service area, please call for more info. Minimum person hours do apply.