Marco's Painting

paul2008
paul2008
6 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Kitchen Painting

I can't thank enough to the master painter who saved my kitchen. I thought I was an artist and adventured myself into the deep waters of wall painting. :-) But I did not know how bad I was till I applied the first brush of paint to my walls. I thought with patience I would master the art, but forget it! The color of the walls was not green as I intended, but a ton of shades of green. Thank to Marco's I have beautiful walls now. That is what I call green. :-) Great and fast job! Thank you! Recommend it to everyone. Great work and very affordable pricing.

pilita - Breater Vancouver
pilita - Breater Vancouver

House painting (interior + exterior)

Marco's work is meticulous and flawless. The projects are always completed on time and on budget. A few words to describe this company: "trustworthy", "professional" and "efficient". I will choose them for all my future painting and small renovation needs.