Marchese Tile & Marble

Reviews for Marchese Tile & Marble

pina in Oakville
pina in Oakville

Bathrooms

Mr. Marchese did an excellent job installing travertine in our master bathroom and marble our main bathroom. Not only did family and friends comment on the tile work, but the owner of the company that installed the stone countertops also commented on how great a job he did. I have, and will continue to recommend Ignazio to anyone that is installing natural stone. He does a great job!

joey m from Oakville
joey m from Oakville

custom tile work

We have been dealing with ignazio for all our tile and marble work for the past several years. As other have commented he is a real pleasure to work with. Perfessional work with an affordable price. I would most definetly recomend ignazio to family and friends looking for tile work.

JoAnne Lochner from Woodbridge
JoAnne Lochner from Woodbridge
1 review Woodbridge, ON

Kitchen Backsplash

I absolutely love my tumbled marble kitchen backsplash. Ignazio is a true professional and is quite knowledge in his skills. I would highly recommended to family and friends. Keep up the great work Ignazio!

Tile and Marble Renovation

This man is a pleasure to work with. My floors are fantastic. He found a great price on a tile that I loved and was fast. Our family members have used him and they are all pleased.

9.8/10

Tile and Marble Renovation

This man is a pleasure to work with. My floors are fantastic. Our family members have used him and they are all pleased.

More about Marchese Tile & Marble