Marble And Marble Inc.

Countertops
8800 Jane St, Unit B Vaughan ON L4K 2M9
Countertops
Marble And Marble Inc.

Reviews for Marble And Marble Inc.

Bathroom and kitchen Tops

Amazing Knowledgeable people!
My wife and I had a great experience dealing with the folks at marble and marble.
one of the only places we walked in that was still family owned and you can actually deal with the owner directly.
The installation was a little messier than anticipated but overall a great experience
I would definitely and have already referred them to my friends and family

Thanks for your kind words! We really appreciate it :)

Mario from Toronto
Mario from Toronto

Caesarstone counters

Marble and Marble did my kitchen and bathroom counter tops in Caesarstone. From the moment we walked into the showroom to after it was installed, everyone on the team was very helpful. They were great at communicating. Their price was a little higher than others but from my experience I have learned that in the trades business, you get what you pay for. The quality and service was amazing! We are very happy with our counters!

Alex from Caledon
Alex from Caledon

Granite Kitchen Counters

Marble and Marble did my granite kitchen counters. Paolo and his team were excellent! They were supportive and reliable, delivered the kitchen on time and had very insightful technical advice. When we were shopping around we found that Marble and Marble was the most knowledgeable, they taught us the pros and cons of every material, detail and were fantastic to work with. I would highly recommend them for any stone project.

Michael in Etobicoke
Michael in Etobicoke
11 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Countertop fabrication and installation plus undermount sink install

WORST COMPANY EVER!!!! Installed undermount sink with silicone ONLY, no supporting brackets. Sink collapsed within first day of use (approximately 72 hours after installation), causing thousands of dollars in water damage. Currently in the process of professionally assessing the damage, and filing a legal claim to recoup the expenses for damage.

There are major fitment issues also. Where the countertop meets the wall at places, there are gaps up to 3/8th of an inch, which they filled up with silicone. At one end of the countertop, it wouldnt fit the space, so they cut out the drywall to fit the countertop in. Absolutely terrible workmanship.

SM in North Toronto
SM in North Toronto

8.5/10

Kitchen and bath counter tops

We had our kitchen and bathroom stone countertops installed by Marble and Marble. Paolo was extremeley knowledgeable and provided exceptional service. They had access to slabs from several locations including ciot and their pricing was very good. Even though we had a problem that was not handled completely to our satisfaction I would still recommend them.

More about Marble And Marble Inc.

Marble & granite, countertops, vanities and fireplaces.
Looking for Countertops pros in Vaughan?