Mapleart

christine from Vancouver
christine from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Custom Coffee Table

I first came across Maple Art Custom Furniture at one of the home shows that was being held at IDS last year. I was amazed by all of the pieces that were on display. The amount of craftsmanship and care that Andres puts into his work shows what an artist he is. I couldn't stop thinking about his blue iris coffee table. I knew that it would look great in my living room and the piece was so unique, I had never seen anything like it in any traditional furniture stores. And while it may have been a bit on the pricier end of the scale, I still thought the price was very reasonable considering all Andres' work should actually be considered art that is functional and not just furniture.