Cabinetry & Millwork

23912 River Rd
Maple Ridge
BC
V2W 1B7

My clients expect the best when it comes to there finishes and Henry at Maple Ridge Woodcraft fulfilled there expectations when it came to there dream Spa ensuite and there grand master bedroom closet. I would recommend them to everyone especially my family and friends! Give them a call, it was my best decision and now there my go to guys when it comes to cabinetry work. Some of the other guys don't even include what comes standard with Maple Ridge Woodcraft and there custom work is above and beyond.

Kathy Skipper in Maple ridge

23912 River Rd
Maple Ridge
BC
V2W 1B7

Extremely happy with our brand new custom kitchen from Maple Ridge Woodcraft. Cabinets are all solid wood and very durable. Layout and desing are very functional and well suited to our home. Service was excellent from start to finish. Product was delivered and installed in our house in one day, with follow up as reqested. Couldn't think or a better local business to support. Thanks again for the kitchen that just keeps getting compliment after compliment.

Maureen E. Wilkie in Maple ridge
Maureen E. Wilkie in Maple ridge
2 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Kitchen cabinets/reno

After 5 months of being in our new kitchen, I can honestly say the brand new feeling is not over... for each time I enter the room I am thrilled with the beautiful surroundings! Our choice to have Maple Ridge Woodcraft Ltd. was the very best choice to make. The workmanship is flawless and the professionalism is first class. We were most impressed with the trade knowledge and commitment to time. NO nonsense, no ill manners and no music blasting...just determined and totally focused to complete this carefully drafted project. They measured many times before cutting proving there was no haste and no waste. Thank you for this much needed change in our home. Yes, even my mother likes it!

Lorraine- East Maple Ridge
Lorraine- East Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Full kitchen/ 3 bathrooms/ computer room

From start to finish nothing but the best from this family run business. All wood cabinets at a very fare price. Highly recommend to anyone that would like a fabulous kitchen. When I show my kitchen all I here is "WOW!! I love this kitchen!". I know my cabinets are beautiful, durable and will be functioning for years!! This review is written after 2 years of great usage.