Maple Leaf Furniture Refinishing

Furniture Refinish & Repair
224 Wallace Ave Toronto ON M6H 1V7
HomeStars  >  Furniture Refinish & Repair in York  >  Maple Leaf Furniture Refinishing

Reviews for Maple Leaf Furniture Refinishing

Gokce in Toronto
Gokce in Toronto

Maple furniture

Worst terrible place to buy furniture very rude workers and owners absolutely disgusting people!!! Very cheap material they don’t deserve your money!! Don’t buy anything from this wretched place!! I wish they will deserve one day what they done to us and other customers!!! I don’t understand how come they can still on the business how no one care those complaints!!! This villainous place should closed!!! This place deceive people!! They get the money they don’t deserve and play with the people!!! are they not ashamed to read these interpretations?

Cane seat and chair repair

Great people, great shop, good price, and good turn around time. I brought in a chair to be caned and a chair to be repaired. I found the craftsmanship to be very good quality and the cane was excellent. I will definetly use Maple Leaf Furniture again, and I would highly recommend them to others.

Kate R  in Toronto
Kate R in Toronto

chairfor 3 antique chairs, recaneing and re-rushing, plus repair of antique wood repair and painting

Maple Leaf furniture did a fine job for me on 3 antique chairs. They identified the historic value of one chair, which they recaned. They restored the two others, adding missing wood strips and painted finish, plus re-rushed the seats. I was happy with their delivery time. I thought the prices reasonable given the work involved.

C. Alley from York
C. Alley from York
1 review York, ON

chair repair & upholstery

Did a terrible job on my chair. I had to spend more to have it re-done correctly. She told me to buy 5 yards of fabric when others (3) in the business said I only needed 1 1/4 to 2 yards max. I won't bring my other chairs here. Perhaps she uses the additional fabric for other jobs. Wasted alot of time waiting for crummy quality work.

Ixodid
Ixodid
4 reviews North York, ON

Refinish Furniture

I don't recommend Maple Leaf for furniture refinishing - they do wicker stuff as well, which I have no comment on. Everything from customer service to communication to the work itself makes this a company to avoid at all costs.

Anni, Toronto
Anni, Toronto

several pieces repaired and refinished

They came and gave me an estimate. I brought in 3 pieces of furniture; a double glass door cabinet, coffee table and a phone table. Within a short time they called the articles were ready. They were beautiful and the price was right! Plus they use 'green products' for their refinishing. They are friendly and offer a great service at a great price.