Maple Hill Tree Services

Review for Maple Hill Tree Services

Brianne Buffett from Mississauga
Brianne Buffett from Mississauga

Beyond al expectations

BEYOND ALL EXPECTATIONS! These guys went above and beyond all expectations when it comes to Arborists and "tree-cutters". First and foremost they were very knowledgeable about the trees they were cutting down for us. They were extremely flexible with booking and did a little extra cutting for us in the same area. They filled us with information about our trees/plants in our backyard that we had no idea about. They did not rush through this job. Safety first for them. I did not get their names but I would highly highly recommend Maple Hill Tree Service. Honest, approachable, open to suggestions and giving suggestions. I found them while they were working in the school yard in Peel and I am so glad we did. I honestly can't say enough about this group of gentlemen who were well mannered to top it off! We did bring out some coffee and cookies for them because they deserved it! Great company, great group of men! We look forward to having them back to do some more work in out backyard! THANK YOU Maple Hill Tree Service!