Mannix Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd

Fireplaces
354 Esplanade E North Vancouver BC V7L 1A4
HomeStars  >  Fireplaces in North Vancouver  >  Mannix Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd

Reviews for Mannix Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd

Mannix in North Vancouver
Mannix in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Ruud furnace repair

Furnace stopped working in a cold spell (of course) in a house we had recently bought, so no known history. Rose was very helpful in fitting us into a busy schedule and Ray arrived on time, diagnosed very quickly a failing capacitor and repaired the furnace promptly for a very reasonable price. Also gave helpful advice. A+ rating.

Alan Lio in Vancouver
Alan Lio in Vancouver
4 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Air Conditioner fixing

It was the hottest day so far and I had to use my air conditioner. However, when I turn it on, it wasn't cold at all. Then i was recommended by my friends to call upon this contractor. The service was quick and professional, and I now can enjoy my house with conditioned air!