Mannix Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd

Yvonne in North Vancouver
Yvonne in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Mannix Heating

I highly recommend Mannix Heating. Ray is highly skilled and promptly serviced my furnace twice, once on Christmas Eve during extremely cold weather and recently during Covid. Very reasonably priced.

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

Mannix heating is very good company, you can trust and rely on their service. They helped me several time in emergency and eventually I decided to use them to replace my old furnace. The service is good, the price is reasonable. Highly recommended

Mannix in North Vancouver
Mannix in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Ruud furnace repair

Furnace stopped working in a cold spell (of course) in a house we had recently bought, so no known history. Rose was very helpful in fitting us into a busy schedule and Ray arrived on time, diagnosed very quickly a failing capacitor and repaired the furnace promptly for a very reasonable price. Also gave helpful advice. A+ rating.

Alan Lio in Vancouver
Alan Lio in Vancouver
4 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Air Conditioner fixing

It was the hottest day so far and I had to use my air conditioner. However, when I turn it on, it wasn't cold at all. Then i was recommended by my friends to call upon this contractor. The service was quick and professional, and I now can enjoy my house with conditioned air!