Mandeville Garden Centre Ltd

Marcus from Vancouver
Marcus from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Herb Garden

I wanted to set up a small herb garden for my wife since she enjoys cooking. We live on the ground floor of an apartment building so yard space is limited and we have to work within the confines of our strata. I had been to Mandeville before but for indoor potted plants. Mahesh ended up helping me pick out some small seedlings (thyme, basil, rosemary, fennel) and a nice flower box for me to plant everything in so that I wouldn't have to dig up my lawn and get in trouble with strata. He was very helpful and gave me cards with instructions on how to care for each of the herb plants.

H in VANCOUVER
H in VANCOUVER
7 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

herbs

I wanted to grow my own herbs instead of buying them at the supermarket. I found a large variety of plants to select from at lower prices than elsewhere. The staff are helpful and friendly. Now I can always have fresh herbs to use in my cooking.

Estee in Vancouver
Estee in Vancouver
6 reviews Vancouver, BC

flowers for my garden

I went to Mandeville Gardens to find some flowers to plant in my garden. The staff were resourceful and friendly. They explained to me the difference between annuals and perrenials. They took the time to explain to me how to care for my plants.

Yoon Ok in Vancouver
Yoon Ok in Vancouver
2 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Have everything you need

This is a gardener's paradise. Not only do they carry everything you need for your garden. The staff is very knowledgable and takes the time to explain everything to you.

Betsy Lee in Burnaby
Betsy Lee in Burnaby
6 reviews Burnaby, BC

bedding plants

I don't have a very green thumb but wanted to add some colour to my garden, so I went to a nearby garden store. I went straight to the brightly coloured bedding plants, hoping to find some low maintenance plants. I loaded up my cart full of these lovely creations and was going to leave when a worker asked me if I knew these would need planting every year. I said no and he began to explain to me the difference between perennials and annuals. I'm glad he did as I wouldn't have been happy to re-plant every year!

Elaine Au-Wong in Vancouver
Elaine Au-Wong in Vancouver
5 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Herbs and soil

Was looking to grow my own herbs and decided to go to Mandeville because it is close to our house. I thought it just sold plants and to my surprise they had so much more! A cute little cafe which was quite busy with patrons, a gift area with very cute and nifty things and then plants etc.
They had a big selection of seeds and I found cilantro, thai basil, italian basil, big leaf basil...I could go on and on!
The staff was friendly and they even helped me to my van. I will definitely come again.

GOSFU in Burnanby
GOSFU in Burnanby
5 reviews Vancouver, BC

4 inch vegetables

Went to Mandeville to get a jumpsart on our vegetable garden, Bought Cucumber, eggplant, and some herbs. What was most impressive was the knowledgeble sales staff ...able to answer my every question and make informed suggestions