Mancini & Son General Contractors Inc Roofs

Mancini & Son General Contractors Inc Roofs

Reviews for Mancini & Son General Contractors Inc Roofs

Michelle in Toronto
Michelle in Toronto

Replacement of shingle roof in Etobicoke

Renato is very professional and knowledgeable about roofing industry. He answered all my questions patiently. He and his team came on time and worked long hours each day, didn't even take lunch break. He fixed our leakage problem, added more vents and installed shingles in a meticulously way. His service is very good, his price is unbeatable and his team is well trained. He and his team did a fabulous job and also cleaned up thoroughly around the property. My house looks nice now. I would definitely recommend this roofing company to my friends and coworkers. Well done, and thank you Renato!

Jemt
Jemt
2 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Roof for my home in Etobicoke

They re did my whole roof. Their service is excellent and their prices is very competitive. The sale person was very friendly and not pushy, gave us good time to think about it. Once we decide, they booked us up within a couple of weeks and got it done in one day. They are fast but did a very good job. I definitely recommend them.

More about Mancini & Son General Contractors Inc Roofs

Founded in 1969, offering complete roofing servises. Commercial flat roofing to residential shingled roofs.
Looking for Roofing pros in Woodbridge?