Majestic Marble Import Ltd

HomeStars  >  Tile & Stone Retailers in Vaughan  >  Majestic Marble Import Ltd

Reviews for Majestic Marble Import Ltd

1 review Nobleton, ON

Outdoor cabana countertops

Mike at majestic marble was a pleasure to work with. He gave us good advice on what style to go with and was very helpful. The entire process was easy from start to finish. I highly recommend majestic marble.

Maria R. in Richmond Hill
Maria R. in Richmond Hill

Quartzite Counter & Backsplash

We could not be more pleased with our kitchen counter & backsplash we purchased from Majestic Marble! We selected the quartzite in Taj Mahal and it is absolutely stunning.
It was a pleasure working with their whole team. Laura Romeo was very professional and accommodating, and she provide expert advice. I would also like to commend their very competent installers. Lets face it, you can buy a beautiful stone, but if it's not installed properly it won't be worth the money you paid for it. They were excellent. They worked clean and efficiently.
I honestly would not hesitate to recommend Majestic Marble to anyone!

Kitchen Update

We live in a very modest home in Orangeville ON. An update for our galley kitchen has been on my wish-list for 5 years.

We chose a very simple IKEA design, and chose Majestic Quartzite for the counters. The space is utterly transformed! I've never had such a beautiful kitchen.

Laura Romeo was extremely helpful with her ideas, suggestions and went out of her way to accommodate when we had a delivery mix-up with the sink. Thank you!

Eric, the installer, was extremely professional & conscientious and did a wonderful job. Thank you!

A very positive experience.

M.R.

MAURIZIO in Woodbridge
MAURIZIO in Woodbridge

Kitchen

Thank you to everyone at Majestic for the great service. Was first introduced to Majestic from our builder. We had some trouble with the material that was installed months after it was installed and Majestic sent Pino out several times trying to solve the problem and when they could not fix the problem they replaced our whole kitchen and servery at no cost. It was a pleasure to deal with them and never had a issue with them. We just had them do some more work in our house and again had nothing but GREAT service from them. We had quick service from Pino with the measuring and great service from Mike and Frank in the showroom. When they were installing the new material, I had a concern and within a hour or so, Frank and Francesco showed up to let me understand why the material was cut the way it was. Look forward to working with them again shortly on another project. We would definitely recommend Majestic to our family and friends. And a special thanks to Elisa for the quick service she gave us.

Hi Maurizo... thank you so much for trusting us with your project. Glad to hear that all worked out and we were able to assist!!!! Look forward to working with you. All the best from Majestic Marble Team. Mariangela

Jen Corallo in
Jen Corallo in

Fire Place Renovation

Had the best experience working with Majestic and all their employees. Mike the manger helped my dream became a reality. Everything came out beautiful and I can't wait for Mike to continue helping me turn my home into my dream house.

Hey Jen... thank you for believing in us! We look forward in helping you complete your home renovations. Please send us pictures!!!! We look forward to seeing you soon. Mike

Mr. Perfection in
Mr. Perfection in

Dream home kitchen countertops

Zoe and I since we got together 16 years ago built 3 houses. This time we built our dream home that we wanted perfect! A close friend recommended and referred us to Majestic Marble where we met Mariangela. She was instrumental in assisting us in choosing the granite slabs and designing the island and countertops. we where very impressed by the impressive variety of granite and marables available, the fully computerized cutting equipments and prices. We were able to save a bundle comparing the total price we paid this time with previous projects. Despite being very busy they were able to deliver and install the countertops timely within the time line we had agreed. Kind, helpful, professional and competive! Thank you Mariangela and Majestic Marble Importing, now it's time to talk about the 5 bathrooms countertops. You gained the job!

Thank you R & Zoe! You are so welcomed. Anytime and see you soon. Enjoy your new kitchen. Mariangela

Rocco Porco in Mississauga
Rocco Porco in Mississauga
1 review Caledon, ON

Kitchen reno

My wife and I were 100% completely satisfied with the service and professional installation of our fabulous counter tops, dealing with them was easy and they were very helpful, knowledgeable and most of all on time. They were also very helpful in helping us with are project. I would absolutely recommend Majestic marble to anyone.

Hey Rocco... thank you for trusting us to do your project!!! I love the renos you did to your home. The pictures looked great and please send them to me so i can post them!!! Thanks for referring your sister too!!!! Talk soon :) M

khushal savla in Mississauga
khushal savla in Mississauga

Granite counters

They installed granite counters in my home.when they finished job i started cleaning next day and found 3 or 4 stains in middle of counters. few were very visible.I called them 4 times but they don't return my calls. I recommend not to use this company. customer service is bad. very bad.

Hello Mr Khushal, I am so sorry that you are unhappy. However, I am most sorry that you indicated in your comments above, that you called 4 times and we never called you back. I have on file along with your sign off, that not only did we call you back on November 30, 2016 we also made a trip to visit on December 8, 2016 to inspect your counter top and explained to you that the spots you are referring to our natural occurring minerals found in the material Cafe Imperial. We also have on file that you signed off on the Customer Installation Checklist that you inspected your counter top after installation (October 3, 2016) and found no chips, no stains or cracks AND you personally initialed yourself. However, if this is not true i will be more than happy to re do your counter top at no charge to you. If my statement is correct, i would be most happy if you would not post comments that are not accurate as it is unprofessional. As mentioned before if the below CALL LOG IS INCORRECT please advise and I will replace your counter top at no charge. Thank you M

****************************************************************************************
Change Log
Job Name: Savla, Khushal - HD
Job Activity: Service
Changes:
11/30/2016 4:56:45 PM
Activity Updated by Elisa
- Notes - Change from (None) to PLEASE ASSESS STAIN ON COUNTER - CUSTOMER IS CONCERNED

**CALL 30 MINS PRIOR**
11/30/2016 4:52:11 PM
Activity Created by Elisa
- Status - Change from (None) to Estimate

Kitchen counters and island

From start to finish this was a great experience. I got to walk through and choose my own slab. Everyone I had to speak to was pleasant and courteous. The installers were AMAZING! They were very courteous with regards to my house and kept everything clean. Install was very fast and on time! It was a joy to deal with Majestic and I would recommend to everyone.

More about Majestic Marble Import Ltd