190 Westmount Blvd Thornhill ON L4J 7W2

Natasha Carr in Scarborough
Natasha Carr in Scarborough
1 review SCARBOROUGH, ON

Detailed home inspection!

My hairdresser recommended Steve to my husband and I. She told me he's a wonderful inspector, but he's super detailed and she WASN'T joking! Steve literally left "no stone" unturned and pointed out everything from the uneven driveway surface to the dead tree stump in the backyard with a black ant infestation. By the end of everything - we found out THREE major problems with the home (mold, persistent water damage in the basement and dangerous electrical wiring). As a result, we've decided to walk away from the house and look for something else. Thanks Steve - you have the interest of the consumer at heart!

K&E, Thornhill
K&E, Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

Home Inspection

Steve from Majestic Home Inspection Service was great. He is extreemly thorough and honest. Steve will not hold back and will not cut corners, he will go over everything. He detected an old mold issue in our home that could have cost us a substantial amount to address on our own if we have purchased the home without knowing about it. Not to mention the health issues that could have been caused as well. Steve will give you the good, the bad and the ugly about your prospective home to help you make a well informed descision regarding the largest investment you'll likely ever make.

Chris & Priss, North York
Chris & Priss, North York
3 reviews North York, ON

New Home in North York

My husband and I bought an older house in North York and brought in Steve to inspect it. He was very good, inspected every little inch of the house and made us aware of the problems before hand. He made many recommendations on how to fiz the issues we had and it helped us a lot in prioritizing the projects that needed to be done in the house. He also provided us with reading material that was extremely useful, as well as a list of recommended tradespeople, which we refer to everytime. We are very satisfied with Steve and with the list of people he recommended. We got him because of my sister-in-law, who had her home inspection a few years ago. She told us that even before she got to the house, he was already in the roof, inspecting and making note for her, very impressing!

There's one bad thing about Steve: his hand writing is terrible! it took me a little while to decifer what he wrote in the inspection sheet, but other than that, everything was amazing! I'll recommend him to everyone I know and will use him if I decide to sell my house and buy another one in the future!

AJT
AJT
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

home inspection

The most thorough home inspection one could ask for. Even my real estate agent was impressed and asked where I found him. Steve is an ex-builder who demands nothing but the best and gives 100% to the inspection.

NB - Toronto
NB - Toronto

Home Inspection

Steve did a home inspection for me after I moved into my house because originally when I purchased my home, I had a horrible inspection done. Upon moving in, I started noticing major problems that were negligently overlooked by my first home inspector who was referred to me by my realtor. Steve came in and did the most thorough and detailed inspection possible and without me even telling him my concerns, he pointed out major structural defects that were completely overlooked by the first guy. Had I brought in Steve in the first place, I never would have purchased my house and could have saved myself 50k + in major structural repairs. This man's priority really is to protect the buyer. He has been in the business for over 30 years and is a Director of the OAHI. That says a lot. My advice to people looking to find a good inspector, is first off make sure they are a member of an association and have them provide proof of that. You can also call the association to confirm they are a member. Also, make sure they can show proof of liability and E&O insurance. Don't base your decision solely on reviews written about companies either. Do your own research. Sometimes reviews can be based on what people may have thought was thorough because they have nothing to compare it to. If you want to know every problem that could either help you decide whether to make the purchase, or problems that you are going to face when moving into your home and the extent of what it takes to repair it, hire Steve. He'll leave nothing uncovered.

Stan from Thornhill
Stan from Thornhill

Home inspection

Steve will give the house the most thorough inspection and discover potential problems for the purchaser. He provides a detailed list of these along with estimated costs for repairs. As others have said, real estate agents and sellers hate this. But, it saved us a lot of money and grief by knowing ahead of time exactly what we were getting into. The seller had to make some necessary repairs prior to closing.

Highly recommended.

ACW from Yonge & Eg
ACW from Yonge & Eg

905-886-2856
190 Westmount Blvd
Thornhill
L4J 7W2

The guys at Majestic have inspected three houses in Toronto for us. The real estate agents and home sellers generally HATE them, because they are very good at discovering problems with houses. They are the only house inspectors we have heard of that truly represent buyers' interests. And - they are cheaper than the competition.

Robertson from Markham
Robertson from Markham

Home Inspection

Amazing! I have never met a more thorough Inspector! I have given Steve's name out to dozens of friends! He is the best! Don't call anyone else!

More about Majestic Home Inspection Service

Inspecting properties since 1977. Steve Balshin has attained the professional designation: Registered Home Inspector (RHI), Founding member of The Ontario Association Of Home Inspectors (OAHI) #5 , Senior member of The American Association Of Home Inspectors (ASHI)#7332 , Member of the Professional Home And Property Inspectors Of Canada (PHPIC), #11, ...
Looking for Home Inspection pros in Toronto?