Majestic Home Inspection Service

190 Westmount Blvd Thornhill ON L4J 7W2
HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Toronto  >  Majestic Home Inspection Service

Reviews for Majestic Home Inspection Service

Home Inspection

If you need your house inspected, call Steve. Or email him. He is a genuine professional, and gets the highest recommendation. He was very thorough, provided us with a written report at the end of his inspection, and reviewed it with us in detail. He also gave us a list of people we could contact to fix the problems he identified, along with an estimate of their cost.

Jeff lee  in Toronto
Jeff lee in Toronto
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Ridge mount

We decided to purchase a 5,000sqft home in Pickering on ridge mount it was suggested we don't have an inspection because of multiple offers. At the suggestion of our lawyer we called Steve. Steve found cracks in the pool. Steve found structural cracks. All in all the vendor agreed to make major consessions.

Jeff

Jennifer  in Toronto
Jennifer in Toronto

Home inspection

Using Majestic Home Inspection was the single BEST decision we made upon purchasing our home. The company is extremely knowledgable, dedicated and did not leave a foot (....literally!!) of our home unlooked at. We were left pages upon pages of detailed notes on what repairs / maintence the house needed not only at the time of purchase for many years ahead! The trust that I have in the company is complete - in fact 16 years later they are the one source our family trust 100% for advice related to our home!!! Not only that our calls are always treated with kindness and respect. Without a doubt I would highly recommend them!!
**** cost is approximate as I do not recall what was paid***

Rob Tayler in Toronto
Rob Tayler in Toronto

Home Inspection

When I asked my real estate agent who would you personally use for a Home Inspector for your own home, It came as no surprise that Majestic Home Inspection was his recommendation. From the very beginning of the inspection, its obvious that nothing escapes Steve Balshins highly trained eye. As a ex builder, he clearly knows what potential problems to look for. What we were also most impressed by was Steve's attention to every single detail of the property and the house. He also proved us with a excellent a list of recommended tradespeople for the issues identified in his report. Both my wife and I were very impressed with his simple easy to understand verbal explanations of the issues . Steve gave us complete piece of mind that we were buying a structurally sound home. He's simply the best. We recommend him with highest praise.

Harv in Toronto
Harv in Toronto

Home Inspection

Over the last 20 years, Steve Balshin has done a number of home inspections for me. I have found him to be careful, competent and very helpful. When I buy another home, without hesitation, he is the person I will choose to do the inspection.

Emily from Thornhill
Emily from Thornhill
3 reviews Thornhill, ON

Home inspection

Had an absolutely wonderful inspection conducted by Steve Balshin. He was professional, extremely thorough in his 4.5 hour inspection, and took the time to explain each and every concern he found. Even after the fact, he was always on hand to answer my questions. I am very pleased and would definitely use or refer this company again.

Carly Thorne from Toronto
Carly Thorne from Toronto
5 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Home Inspection

Steve Balshin was a great home inspector. Hired through word of mouth, we got him to inspect a home we were thinking of purchasing. He was extremely thorough, and didn't hesitate to point out anything strange he saw. We ended up passing on the house due to many faults he found, and because of that, when we purchased our second home and hired him for an inspection on that one, he even gave us a discount on his services!

He takes his time in every room, and writes down everything he sees. At the end he does a run through of all the rooms with you, explaining the things he saw, and his estimates on what he thinks it will cost to fix the things that need fixing.

You will never see this man hiding information to benefit anyone. He's straightforward and very truthful - almost to the point where it's scary! hahah. But he will never try to sway you into buying a shabby home.
Definitely recommend Steve!

Homeowner in rural markham
Homeowner in rural markham
9 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Home Inspection for Property

I have purchased many homes and used inspectors for each. This time I decided to use an independent inspector that would give me a thorough and detailed idea of any issues that I would have. Steve was recommended to me through several sources and he was punctual and very detailed. He found several issues with the property which resulted in over $100,000 of discounts off the deal. I would definitely use Steve again without question and would recommended him over any of the bigger names.

Home Inspection

Hard to believe that such an home inspector even exists. Fully equipped and very detail oriented. I am pretty sure that Steve is one of a kind home inspector. I used him for a property that we planned to purchase in Mississauga. I'll also use him again for the TARION year end inspection.

Tanya in Birchcliff
Tanya in Birchcliff
3 reviews Scarborough, ON

Home Inspection

We hired Steve to do a home inspection for the house we just bought in the Cliffside area of Scarborough. Steve was INCREDIBLY thorough and also very reasonably priced. We were extremely happy with his service and would highly recommend him to anyone wanting a very complete pre-purchase home inspection.

More about Majestic Home Inspection Service

Inspecting properties since 1977. Steve Balshin has attained the professional designation: Registered Home Inspector (RHI), Founding member of The Ontario Association Of Home Inspectors (OAHI) #5 , Senior member of The American Association Of Home Inspectors (ASHI)#7332 , Member of the Professional Home And Property Inspectors Of Canada (PHPIC), #11, ...