Star Quality Investigations & Security

Alarm Systems
2425 Matheson Boulevard East, 8th Floor Mississauga ON L4W 5K9
HomeStars  >  Alarm Systems in Mississauga  >  Star Quality Investigations & Security

Review for Star Quality Investigations & Security

Andy Williamson in Toronto
Andy Williamson in Toronto

Security Service

After someone had accessed my computer in a threatening manner, and my home security system had stopped working correctly, I asked this company to provide home security from evening until morning, when I was having a new security system installed. This company doubled charged me on my Visa the agreed upon rate as stipulated by their own retainer agreement. After realizing the double charge I took the matter to Visa. I asked for a refund of the double billing, as well as a refund of additional monies owing. In response this company created a final bill with a series of manufactured charges, none of which were included in their own retainer agreement and have since refused to refund any monies to me.

More about Star Quality Investigations & Security

Canada’s agency of choice for all investigative, surveillance and security requirements. Our extensive training enables our team to approach every situation with respect, skill and integrity