Mags Concrete Works

Reviews for Mags Concrete Works

Latoya in Oakville
Latoya in Oakville

Bathroom reno

I found this company online and requested a onsite quote for a bathroom Reno. He was on time and very knowledgeable of ideas to bring my vision to life! He was extremely polite and respectful to my home. He made sure to stay within my budget and to say the very least his work was gorgeous and flawless! I would definitely recommend this company 100%!

1 review Aurora, ON

Bathroom vanity and concrete sink

Mags was wonderful to work with - he was flexible, reasonably price, stayed in communication and most importantly stayed on schedule - we are renovating an entire house and have learned most in construction do not stick to timelines - with mags we ordered, he quoted, we paid deposit, he created we communicated throughout process, he delivered at date he promised, delivered and installed with no additional charges and cared about what things looked like and that they were done properly - I hope to use him on more projects for my home and would not hesitate to recommend him to others - his work is beautiful as well

ray in Toronto
ray in Toronto

Kitchen countertops

Mags as very quick to take a 50% deposit - but then was quite challenging to get to commit to a date for templating, fabrication and delivery. He finally did produce the countertops and deliver them on the DAY that he was travelling to europe. He showed up in the morning of his trip unprepared, with only one guy to help install plus my contractors.

By noon, Magnus had to leave and go to the airport -- he ACTUALLY LEFT the rest of the installation to MY TEAM to drive out to Oakville, and help load a truck, and spend the rest of the day doing everything we could to finish the installation.

After a few weeks, a few bubbles surfaced in the countertop finish where water can get past the sealer and wet the concrete underneath. Magnus has not provided any after sales service whatsoever, I have not even spoken to him about compensating me for paying a separate team to install his countertops.

In general Magnus does not return calls, does not show up when agreed, and it one of the most unreliable people I have ever dealt with.