Magic Mist Ceiling Cleaning

House & Apartment Cleaning
21806 45-A Avenue Langley BC V3A 8E9
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Langley  >  Magic Mist Ceiling Cleaning

Reviews for Magic Mist Ceiling Cleaning

Chris  in
Chris in
3 reviews Pitt Meadows, BC

Whole Home Ceiling Cleaning

I found Magic mist almost 8 years ago when I first bought my home. It was time to renovate so I searched them out again & low & behold they are still in business. Changed hands but stil going strong. Got a quote & like it was the first time it was a great price & they did the whole home. Jodi was on time; professional; knowledgeable & informative. He told us things we were unaware of & he even came back a second time because we had a couple of spots we forgot to ask him to address. You can rest assured I will be seeking him out again if we get it done again down the road. It is a way better alternative to painting, less hassle & all done in a few hours, depending on the size of the home of course.

A-lian  from Montrose
A-lian from Montrose
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Cleaning ceiling

There were stains on the ceiling near the lights and they cleaned it off. they took a bit longer than I expected. It wasn't a big stain and they took 2 hours.

More about Magic Mist Ceiling Cleaning

Cleaning walls and all types of ceilings.