Madison Homes Ltd

Madison Homes Ltd

Reviews for Madison Homes Ltd

3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

New house

the comp sent some one and found the defect was from the roof and they advised it was repaired, My personal opinion is that they are co-operative, esp. the vise president, but slow in responding and I apologize for my previous comment as it took long time till they sent someone to repair the roof, I can recommend this comp to all my friends >>>

3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

leakage after 3 years

Less than 3 years after the closing of my brand new house, there was leaking from the first floor to the family room, called several times finally came and spent 5 min then after another year the same happened and leaking again, they don't know from where and till now have leaking with damage to the roof. Also there is collection of water in the back yard and they also don't know from where it comes. My experience that they are not trusted people and one of the bad comp. in construction using very low quality and cheap material.

Markham, New homeowner
Markham, New homeowner

New home

We could have had better customer service through the whole process. Too hands off. We are happy with the home still.

Yvee from Markham
Yvee from Markham

home builder

We bought a new home from this builder and are very happy with their house designs.