MacIntosh Appraisals Ltd

HomeStars  >  Surveyors in New Westminster  >  MacIntosh Appraisals Ltd

Reviews for MacIntosh Appraisals Ltd

1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Home Appraisal

Had Macintosh come to my home to be appraised and had a value drop of $130K from Dec 2016 to Jan 2017 according to the estimator that came... find it really hard to see that extreme of a drop in a month...

Florin in Port Coquitlam
Florin in Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

service

After getting the report of our condo 2 bed,2 bathroom and 365$in debt I contact the man that conducted with the appraisal, to let him know that is a mistake in the report,and that he should take over it one more time. A few days later I called him again to ask him what is going on knowing that my realtor send him some more properties to be compared; the answer was that at the time of expertise (6 days ago )that was the final number 325000$ and if I want to reevaluate the property again, I will have to pay 365$.My answer was "no thanks I will probably pay some other company to reevaluate my property ".Next,I sent the company (Machintosh Appresal )an email complaining of the poor job!
Answers :Do to the experience and long term cooperation between the employee and employer, the company will stand by their employee( mistakes ).
My polite response to the email was that I was supposed to thank them but I already did it by paying 365$from my budget and that all they had to do is fix the problem they've caused me by lowering the price of my condo,knowing what other condo's,sold for .
There for I wouldn't recommend this company in any psitive way,but actually I would recommend it in so many negativ ways !
In my opinion it is a delinquency to ask your customers to pay you 365$ in a period of 6 days with the argument that this market is changing from day to day.