Machine Age Modern

Reviews for Machine Age Modern

Edward Leslieville
Edward Leslieville

Furniture

One of my favourite local shops! They always have interesting mid century furniture and lighting ranging from Danish Modern to nice refined Italian designs. Occasionally Canadian pieces appear which is always a treat. Friendly staff, nice quality and fair prices. 100% recommend it.

Michael in Riverdale
Michael in Riverdale

I am furnishing my condo in mid-century modern

I am looking to decorate my new condo in the style of mid-century modern. The staff at Machine Age Modern were very helpful to me in choosing pieces that are versatile and functional. If you like vintage furnature, I highly recommend checking out this unique store.