HomeStars  >  Roofing in Vancouver  >  Macbeth Roofing & Waterproofing - A Division Of Macbeth Roofing Corporation

Reviews for Macbeth Roofing & Waterproofing - A Division Of Macbeth Roofing Corporation

Wayne Miller in Surrey
Wayne Miller in Surrey

great service

We need a new roof and the did it fast and a great price the crew was friendly and professional I would recommend them to anyone who I know great guys thanks

Thanks for the review Wayne! We are happy to hear that you would be willing to recommend us to your friends. I will be sure to pass on your praise to our team. Please let us know if we can be assistance in the future.

jay sakamoto in Vancouver
jay sakamoto in Vancouver
2 reviews , ON

Repaired damaged fascia board in 2013

Macbeth roofing came out to inspect the rot damaged fascia board at the front of our house in 2013. Instead of replacing the fascia board they suggested that metal fascia coverings plus all new gutter cap flashing could be installed to protect the damaged area. They used a beautifully designed product that locks in place. The install went well, and when they ran into a problem with their installer they were quick to call another company to finish the job. The product and work still looks good 4 years later. Thank you!

Hello Jay – thank you for taking the time to write a review! We’re happy to hear you were pleased with our service and the product we recommended. I will pass your positive review on to our team. Please let us know if we can ever be of assistance in the future.

Membrane in Surrey
Membrane in Surrey

New Torch On Roof

As owners of Barnet Self Storage in Coquitlam we can say we are very happy with the advice and service from Macbeth Roofing. Five years ago we knew our roof membrane needed replacement within a few years. We consulted with several Roofing contractors. Darren Smail of Macbeth Roofing proposed a phased program where they overlayed the existing roof with a new torch on- no risk of leaks during reroofing and at a competitive price. Our entire roof was redone in phases over a five year period which helped our cash flow. Darren brought in a big group of competent tradesmen (and women) who got the job done with no conflict with our customers. We are very pleased with Macbeth Roofing and have had no issues with everything they have done.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this great review! We are pleased to hear that you’re happy with your new roof and will be sure to let the team know that you appreciated all their hard work. We are pleased that the phased reroofing program met your needs and didn’t have an impact on your customers or revenue during the construction. Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future.

Rob in Toronto
Rob in Toronto
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Roofing quote

I received a quote for Macbeth. They told me that I did not need to replace my roof yet. I was happy that they were honest and did not replace my roof before it needed.

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Rob. We appreciate your feedback. We are always honest and transparent with our customers about the needs of their roof. Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future.

MT in Victoria
MT in Victoria

replace 2 straight gutters

horrible horrible horrible, two straight gutters had to be replaced due to snow storm in January, they came prompt and replaced my old gutter with the wrong style of gutter. i talked to the installer and said hey that looks different, he just looks at me and say's well you had super 5 but my truck only does colonial. so I contacted my insurance provider and said this is unacceptable. so then they took that down and replaced it with the right style of gutter but way to short, by 2". As you can see from photo how is that ever going to stop water off a roof. They then replaced that gutter with the wrong color gutter and again still short even after I told them to measure twice and cut once. It is now June and the work is still not completed and the standard is so sub-par. I believe there think that if they do a pathetic job 5 times by the sixth time you will be happy just to have something there.

my neighbour stopped by and saw that I was getting my gutter done and inquired with me about them; I will give you the same advice I gave him never ever use them, if this was not an insurance claim I would of never of hired them.

We're sorry you had a less-than-ideal experience with our team. Our goal is to provide each of our clients with quality products, excellent workmanship, and great customer service. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Dave Camm in Vancouver
Dave Camm in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Roof repair

Had a leak during a snow storm and called Macbeth. They responded quickly, showed up on time and fixed the leak. They where very professional and efficient. They explained the problem and made suggestions how to avoid similar problems in the future

Thank you very much, Dave, for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We really appreciate it and are happy to help anytime. Please give us a call if we can be of help in the future!

ChristineK in Surrey
ChristineK in Surrey

Torch On Roof

Professional Experience from start to finish.
They put a new Torch On roof onto my home.
It not only needed a new roof but it required all new plywood to be replaced as well as additional ventilation.
It was installed on time and not a penny more then the quote I was given.
I highly recommend this company.

Thank you for the review Christine!

Melinda from Burnaby
Melinda from Burnaby
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Re-Roof

We are very pleased with the re-roof from MacBeth Roofing.
My 92 year old father had a hole in his roof and was very worried and anxious. Upon contacting MacBeth online for a free estimate, I was surprised that Darren called me the very next morning to arrange to come out to my father's house to have a look. He was very personable, knowledgeable and honest over the phone and in person. The price point is very REASONABLE compared with other big name companies.
The crew lead by Wayne was efficient, hard working, experienced and arrived promptly in the mornings.
MacBeth Roofing made sure my father was happy and relieved ensuring quality workmanship. From Darren, to the crew, to Bernard the Foreman, great customer service all around. We would recommend MacBeth to our friends. Thank you

Thank you for the review, Melinda! We hope your father is enjoying his new roof.

Terrance from Vancouver
Terrance from Vancouver
7 reviews Vancouver, BC

fixing roof leak

minor leak to roof. called and quick service. fixed what needed to be fixed with no upsell. had an estimate done from another business previously and the price tag was higher. so fair price and workmanship looks good.

Thank you for the review, Terrance! We're happy we could help!

Robin Egdell from Richmond
Robin Egdell from Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Roof Repair

Just a note to thank you for the great service you provided us with in getting a solution for our roofing problem. Even though your company inherited our problem from the previous company you were very conscientious in repairing our damaged vented roof caps at no charge. You also suggested and then installed static roof ventilators at a very reasonable cost, that will hopefully solve our attic heat problem. We are grateful for your help and if you ever need a reference regarding the dependable way you back up your warranty, we would be happy to recommend your company to any of your prospective customers. Thanks again,

Robin and Geraldine Egdell

Thank you for the review, Robin and Geraldine! We're happy we could help.

More about Macbeth Roofing & Waterproofing - A Division Of Macbeth Roofing Corporation

Our Macbeth Roofing Team is made up dedicated, hard-working individuals who love what we do! Our goal is to develop long-term relationships with our customers by providing quality products, excellent workmanship, and great customer service. We’re confident that we can provide the care and attention that your roof requires!

Macbeth Roofing does both commercial and residential roofs and brings a wide range of expertise to every project large or small. We understand that your roof is a significant investment and that having confidence in and trust of your roofing company is essential to you.

We aim to be your first choice for your roofing maintenance, roofing repairs, and new roof installations. Our skilled team is trained to provide thorough inspections, detailed estimates, and durable installations. We are proud of our dedication to installing your roof in a professional, safe and timely manner.

Our Vancouver roofing company is engaged in new construction and re-roofs projects, in residential and commercial buildings throughout Vancouver and the entire Lower Mainland.
Roofing, New Roof Installation, Roofing Repair, Waterproofing, Hidden Gutters