Mac & Hutch

Reviews for Mac & Hutch

Kim from Toronto
Kim from Toronto

Great painters!

Sean and his crew did an amazing job at my sister's new condo. They were reasonably priced, did the job within 2 days and consulted her throughout the process to make sure everything was to her liking. I would definitely recommend them to anyone else who needs painters.

Linda from East York
Linda from East York
1 review East York, ON

Painting

Just wanted to say what a great job Sean and his team did at my brother's condo. They were very professional and did an amazing job. I would definitely recommend them and would use them again.

Alicja in the Beach
Alicja in the Beach
1 review TORONTO, ON

Exterior Window painting

I wouldn’t for a minute hesitate to recommend Mac & Hutch. I hired them to paint some challenging exterior mullion wood windows. I was extremely impressed with the quality and extent of prep work done prior to painting. In some areas they burned the paint off down to the bare wood, which no painter I’ve worked with in the past was willing to do. Painting was done accurately and exactly as quoted. Sean and his team are punctual, polite and professional. I’d happily use them again in future.

Mike Petersen in Toronto
Mike Petersen in Toronto

Interior house painting

We recently moved into a house that needed a painting refresh. With a pregnant wife, I needed to coordinate the painting of 2 main hallways, living room, dining room, and ceilings & trim of 3 2nd floor bedrooms all within a 1 week deadline while my wife was out of town. Mac & Hutch were quick to reply to my request for a quote and very easy and professional to deal with on all fronts. The quote was realistic and they did what they promised they would do and on time. The crew was professional and the work the same. I would recommend this company to others.

2 reviews Oshawa, ON

painted the aluminum siding on the exterior of my 2 storey home.

Mac & Hutch gave me a quote on a 2 day job to paint the aluminum siding, they came in and did what they said they would, no hidden fee's and didn't get a single spot on any of my brick or my interlocking stones all around my house. Sean and his crew were professional and courteous.
I recommend Mac & Hutch to anyone looking for a reliable painter or contractor.
Regards,

Keith Ellis in Toronto
Keith Ellis in Toronto

My Entire House

When we bought our house we had only 4 weeks to get it turned around before trucks backed up with our furniture. I went to the biggest paint store I could find and asked about their top 3 painters, interviewed all of them and ended up with Sean. His crew did a great job. Picky, tidy, fixed all the nail pops in the walls and did every surface in 3000 sf.

Brought his team back to do my basement when we renovated that, and even in to do my office when I moved into new space.

Sean generates very precise quotes so there is no debate about what is in/out of the deal, he uses excellent quality paints, his team is exceptionally tidy and do a great job on cutting in the edges so the job looks very professional. The guys get the job done without putting up a fuss and do it on time at a reasonable cost.

SB in Toronto
SB in Toronto

Condo Painting x 2

When I bought my condo, it had basic builder's white paint, and looked awful. I had a small window between taking possession, and move-in, and was frustrated that I couldn't find any of the 'big names' willing to commit to getting the job done within the allocated time-frame.

Sean came by, was very personable, and said that with the right amount of manpower, he could commit to the job. He did what he said he'd do....the place was finished on time, despite needing an extra can of paint due to how dry the walls were.

Liked the job enough that not only did I recommend him to my upstairs neighbours (who have told me they were delighted with the work), but I've also had Sean come back & re-paint, when we decided to change-up our colours.

Highly recommended for speed, quality of work, price, and personality.

Heather Sorensen Heise in Toronto
Heather Sorensen Heise in Toronto

Painting of entire house, baseboards & quarterround, repaired doorways where we had removed doors and facings.

Mac & Hutch did an amazing job for us. They painted our entire house, repaired doorways and installed baseboards and quarterround on the main floor. They were very responsible, punctual and clean. The work was completed in a very timely fashion and they were very meticulous in the work that they performed for us.

All of our belongings were covered and protected during the work. We would recommed them very highly.

Heather & Chris Heise

Dmitri in Toronto
Dmitri in Toronto

Condo Painting

I employed Mac & Hutch to paint a condo I was moving into, Sean was very helpful and personable. He helped me figure out what colors would work, and did the job quickly and professionally. I would definitely recommend them and hire them again for my next project.

Diana Clancy in Scarborough
Diana Clancy in Scarborough
2 reviews SCARBOROUGH, ON

Painting and Renovations

I have employed Mac & Hutch several times over the past 10 years. They painted the exterior and interior of my previous house in Leslieville and added a front veranda railing that greatly enhanced the curb appeal of my home. They repainted the interior when I decided to change the colour scheme and later did a basement renovation when I decided to sell. When I bought my new home in Scarborough, it was a natural decision to bring them in to paint the interior. They are professional and thorough, taking great care with all my furniture and belongings and ensuring that the work gets done with as little disruption to the home environment as possible. I recommend them highly and will, of course, hire them again for my next project.

More about Mac & Hutch

Welcome to Mac & Hutch "TORONTO HOUSE PAINTERS" and Home Improvement Company" Dedicated to Increasing Your Property Value! ! Our Professional Staff Provide Excellent Painter Services! ! Fully Licensed and Insured With 20 Years Experience! Top of the Line Quality Products Backed by Our 2 Year Guarantee. References Provided Up ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in East York?