Mr Sandless

Shirley Martin from Carlisle
Shirley Martin from Carlisle
1 review Carlisle, PA

kitchen, dining room & hallway

Mr. Sandless ruined my floors. He missed spots, dust bunnies and dirt were in the finish, and the shine turned hazy. I requested the floors be redone, When I called to schedule, the phone number was disconnected. I contacted mrsandless.com but they do not guarantee their franchise's work. My floors look dirty and the finish has turned into a messy haze. I would not recommend Mr. Sandless

Hi Shirley,
I'm sorry that it seems you have had a bad experience with one of our Mr. Sandless Locations. This Home Stars site however represents the Vancouver Mr. Sandless location and we did not service your floor. I hope that you're are able to resolve your flooring issues with the Mr. Sandless Franchise that did the work.
Best Regards,