Luxury Renovations Ltd

Krista Kupula from Vancouver
Krista Kupula from Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Upgrades

Luxury Renovations deliver high quality work when they helped me renovate my home (mainly my bathroom) to a more contemporary and luxurious style. Staff were friendly and quote was reasonable. Great work done and would highly recommended.

Doug in North Vancouver
Doug in North Vancouver
3 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Good Reno

We had these guys in to do a large kitchen reno. They were very good and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. I really liked how prompt they were on a daily bases

Linda in North Vancouver
Linda in North Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

kitchen renovation

We wanted to renovate our kitchen without ripping out everything. We wanted to update it for resale so we didn't want to invest too much money. Archie listened to our ideas and requests and then came up with plans. He is very easy to work with and his trades people are pleasant and hard working. We are thrilled with the outcome and the kitchen looks brand new.