Luxury Bath Centre

Reviews for Luxury Bath Centre

Jackie in Scarborough
Jackie in Scarborough

Bathroom Faucets

I've used this place to get home faucets twice now. By far the best service and fair prices. Honest sales people and always go above and beyond to get you what you want! I highly recommend!

Melissa in Vaughan
Melissa in Vaughan

Bathroom Renovations

I recently renovated both bathrooms in my home. Just about everything is from luxury bath and kitchen centre. The gentleman who helped me Ryan is one of the sales reps who was able to assist me from start to finish. Helping me decide all the hard decisions no one should make alone! I cannot thank him enough! Outstanding customer service. Wonderful products! Highly recommended!

Bathroon renovation

Had an issue with one of the fixtures (folding shower teak seat). The customer service was below par. No response to an email !

Don't feel like conducting future business with them.

Steve in ??????????
Steve in ??????????

Purchased Faucets

Received great advice, service and price. This team was awesome. Would highly recommend. Went into many places and could not find what I needed. They had everything and more. Great place!

Brian in Toronto
Brian in Toronto

Bathroom Renovation

I was referred to Luxury Bath Centre from a friend who purchased products from their store. I needed a supplier who would provide me honest advise, professionalism and quality products. I originally went in to look at a glass shower stall enclosure and ended up purchasing all the products required to renovate our bathroom. I would highly recommend a visit to Paul's store and know you will be provided the service and quality of products that you want to return in the future as well as refer a friend. Pay it forward...... Thank you Paul and Daniel.

brebuck50
brebuck50

A great find!

I don't usually write reviews giving my opinion on services, stores or items, but I was moved to do so this time because I received such excellent service in a store for various items, that I want to
I don't usually write reviews giving my opinion on services, stores or items, but I was moved to do so this time because I received such excellent service in a store for some items, that I want to publicly praise this experience.
The service was provided by Paulo, the store was Luxury Bath Centre and the items were bathroom accessories. I was starting from scratch when I entered and I left feeling like an expert -- with the best quality fixtures at the most reasonable prices. Even my contractor was impressed.
In future, I will save myself time, effort and money by heading straight for this extremely accommodating and long-standing retail establishment.

Eily in North york
Eily in North york
7 reviews North York, ON

Great selection and the prices were very reasonable. Better than Home Depot.

We were looking for quality faucets that also look good for our ensuite and kitchen reno. We looked at faucets at very high end stores as well as home depots, lowes etc but did not find any that was stylish. We found Luxury Bath Centre by accident....we were driving by on Keele Street and saw the sign from the street. I was quite skeptical because of their name..."Luxury Bath Centre" and thought it might be describing their price also. Boy, was I in for a big surprise.
They had an incredible array of faucets from Italy. The only way I can describe them was "Ginger's meet Home Depot". The styling was Ginger's and price was like Home Depot's.
I purchased a rain shower/bath faucet combo for under $500, sink faucets for $100 X3, a kitchen faucet for $200 and a glass shower door for $600. The faucets and glass shower door made it look like I spent a fortune.
I have already referred them to a few of our friends and I will definitely go back to Luxury Bath Centre for our next project.

David Lidov in North york
David Lidov in North york
1 review North York, ON

Bath renovation

Company failed to deliver an item worth $240 or to refund my money. For months it was "backordered". After negotiations by the Better Business Bureau, they offered to return my money if I brought the item in !!?!!. I was advised that the case was too small for small claims court and I bought the missing piece from another supplier.

J Wilson in Ajax
J Wilson in Ajax
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Plumbing Part Purchase

Desperate to find a drain for a sink with no overflow to match a copper vessel sink, as my contractor was about to finish my project, I located just such a drain with this company and drove half-way across town to get it. (Should have inquired about the price.) They removed the only one they had from a display board and said they'd give me a"deal" at just over $200...(The guy even pretended to look it up and told me it normally goes from a mere $500 because it is all copper!) Upshot is, the drain when finally installed, wouldn't drain well. A drain for a sink with no overflow, these holes are too small. Air bubbles form, allowing the sink to fill up. I paid for a $200 drain that doesn't work! I called the manufacturer and found out it had been discontinued 3 yrs ago. When sold, tho, they told me it retailed for just under $100 US. I would advise anyone seeking "luxury" plumbing items to shop around -- and probably not at Luxury Plumbing Centre .... Live and learn!

Hello from Toronto
Hello from Toronto

Kitchen & Bath Fixtures; Bathroom Vanity

Overall they were good but could be better. We got a lot of good quality products from them, some at great prices, but had an issue with one faucet that we had to return and exchange as it did not fit the counter we were installing, and they gave us a very difficult time with it even though they ok'd an exchange in advance. It took them months and a lot of following up to issue a refund for the difference. Because they are smaller than some competitors , I found them more personable and easier to work with, and gave us quite a bit of attention - which is great when you have a lot of questions. If they can improve on these issues, they can easily be 10+.

More about Luxury Bath Centre

Wholesale and retail plumbing.
Looking for Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories pros in Toronto?