Lundline Glass & Aluminum

Sukhi Amandeep from Vancouver
Sukhi Amandeep from Vancouver
7 reviews Vancouver, BC

Patio Cover and Roofing

I was so happy with the Lundline Glass & Aluminum did with our patio cover that I asked this company to come again and have our metal roof put in. Both jobs stand up and all work was cleaned up and done in a day. Very professional staff. I already have another job for them that they can do for my parents.

lorna - in Surrey
lorna - in Surrey
7 reviews Surrey, BC

New Windows

I`ve had work done with this company for years and they`ve always been very helpful, good quality work and good service. I would recommend them highly. I`ve always been satisfied with their work.