Windows & Doors Installation & Service

Reviews for Luke's Windows & Doors

Tonya in Carp
Tonya in Carp
1 review Oshawa, ON

Replacement of all our windows & a new front door

We had Mark out to meet with us regarding the replacement of our windows and a front door. From our first meeting to the last day of install both Mark & Mike were a pleasure to deal with. Service was top notch, install went well, on time, very professional and they clearly have a passion for good workmanship. The windows look amazing and my front door is beautiful. I would highly recommend them in a heart beat.

Anthony in Toronto
Anthony in Toronto

New windows & Doors

We awfully needed to replace the old windows but we’re frustrated at prices that most window companies offered. Luckily, we tried Lukes Windows too and were on cloud nine when the friendly and caring staff proposed the options we could afford. As for installation, it was flawless and the experts gave us a few useful tips on maintaining our new vinyl windows. We’re much more than thankful to you!

DB, Whitby, ON in Whitby
DB, Whitby, ON in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Doors (front, side and garage) and two storm doors.

We are very pleased with the work that Mark and Luke just did in the replacement of three original (~ 60 years old) doors and two storm doors. The workmanship was topnotch and took two full days of steady work. Being an older house they took extra care to make sure adjustments were made so that all seals, jams and fittings were snug. Work was completed on time and on budget. Strongly recommend for any door installation or repairs.

Paul in Whitby
Paul in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Bay window and dining room window

Best reno ever! Mark and Luke did a superb job of replacing a really messed-up kitchen bay window and a routine dining room window. They arrived exactly on time, got to work right away and completed the job in roughly 2 days. They were very pleasant and positive to deal with and cleaned up the mess perfectly. I honestly couldn't have asked for a better experience and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them or to have them back for more jobs at my home. Excellent job in every way!!!

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

install windows

The representative from Luke's was very friendly and courteous.
He explained the job and catered to our type of windows we wanted and was knowledgeable about the installation process.
We are happy with the result.

LAMCC in Whitby
LAMCC in Whitby
3 reviews Whitby, ON

walkout patio doors

905-723-8881
990 Taunton Road East
Whitby
L1R 3L8

I am very pleased with the service I received from Lukes. Mark was very professional and the installation of the doors was done ahead of schedule. I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Liz Nielsen from Whitby
Liz Nielsen from Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

windows

I originally met with Mark to enquire about replacing six large windows in my living room and dining room. Mark was professional and straight forward and his pricing was very reasonable. As well as the six windows, there were arches above the windows that needed to be capped as well. Not only did they cap the arches but Luke custom made the coverings to replicate the design of the original arches. No one else I received quotes from were willing to do that! On the day of installation Luke and his team arrived when they said they would. They took care to cover my hardwood floors and when they were finished they cleaned up completely. They applied calking both outside and inside and covered all nail holes. The frames they used inside were pre-painted so the windows looked finished and although I will paint them I don't have to do so immediately. Luke and his team were courteous and friendly. As well as replacing the windows, they went out of their way to fix an area around my sliding door in the kitchen and to replace a pad in the front door. Thank-you guys. I would recommend you in a heartbeat! The windows look beautiful.

Dave Laskey from Oshawa
Dave Laskey from Oshawa

whole house window replacement

905-723-8881
990 Taunton Road East
Whitby
L1R 3L8

Mark and Luke worked very efficiently to replace the windows in our 27 year old home. Luke's skill in capping the lintels and window frames produced very clean results. Care was taken to remove all waste and restore adjacent trim to its original condition. The window product used by Luke's is sleek and attractive.

Ben in Oshawa
Ben in Oshawa

New Patio Door

Replaced a sliding patio door, was able to get the door I wanted with the blinds in the glass. The door quality is much better than what I had before. The guys did a great job installing it and the price was great. I will be hiring these guys again for windows and I would recommend them for sure.