Loomis Art Store

Greg Alexander from Vancouver
Greg Alexander from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Purchase of art supplies

I am working on an art project and needed to restock some of my supplies kit as well as a larger canvas for it. The staff at Loomis/Deserres were knowledgeable and even gave me some ideas to implement. Prices are competitive as well. Worth checking out.

Danny from Danny Chen Art Studio
Danny from Danny Chen Art Studio
2 reviews Richmond, BC

Painting class/workshop

Loomis/Deserres have a good selection of student quality art supplies to choose from, their price is reasonable and I usually recommend my art student to purchase paint and tools from them.

Yuet Yi
Yuet Yi
6 reviews Richmond, BC

Painting & Craft

Deserres have a good variety of craft products.The prices here are pretty much on par with other arts supply stores, so you can go here and be confident in the knowledge that you won't be ripped off. Their price is much better then the big box craft store! The staff is friendly, and usually helpful. I've had moments where the staff knows where to find the things I can't.

Jellie
Jellie
11 reviews BURNABY, BC

Frames, Canvas, Papers

I love Loomis, now Desserres. They have variety of papers, canvases and custom frames. I often make my own canvas and the price is much cheaper than Opus. The people there are often artists themselves and provide very helpful advices.

Joseph Choi in Port moody
Joseph Choi in Port moody
3 reviews Port Moody, BC

Canvas painting

I had the pleasure of getting a great experience from this store and would highly recommend just for the service alone. Thank you and was very please with my purchase

John in Vancouver
John in Vancouver
6 reviews Vancouver, BC

Paper and stamp ink

The staff here are super friendly and approachable. I had a great time shopping at this store as they have a great selection in all types of arts and crafts. Their kids section also has some creative projects. Also, they have a great selection of colours for their stamp pads.

KL Vancouver
KL Vancouver
10 reviews Burnaby, BC

Canvas & Paint

Great selection of art supplies. People are very knowledgeable. I just tell them what I need and they will show me where to find and get everything. Prices are decent and I would recommend people who are looking for specific art supplies to check this place out!

ken1025
ken1025
1 review Vancouver, BC

art product

I really like this store, it's very convinience for me to search those art staff that I want, it just like they have every thing that I'm always looking for, and always have stock ready in there. I love this shop.

S.S.
S.S.
1 review Vancouver, BC

Drafting equipment, craft supplies

As an Interior design students, I have been purhasing all my drafting and rendering equipment from Loomis. Staffs are very helpful and knowledgable, and they always have everything in stock. They save me alot of time.