Lonsdale Flooring Ltd

Reviews for Lonsdale Flooring Ltd

HC  North Vancouver
HC North Vancouver
21 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Helped us out in a pinch

We bought peel and stick vinyl tiles from Lonsdale Flooring thinking we could install them ourselves in our small bathroom. We decided two days before the plumber was to finish up that we couldn't do it. We went to Lonsdale Flooring with a big request - can someone come the next day to install the flooring so we don't have to cancel the plumber. They made it work for us. Josh skim coated the floor in the morning and then came back in the afternoon and laid the tiles. Perfect. Thanks to all.

L
L
10 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Floor Installation

When living in my previous home, I upgraded my kitchen & chose Lonsdale Flooring to be the installer of the new flooring, they did a fabulous job! I’d hired them many years prior & was so pleased with their service that I wanted them again & I couldn’t be happier.
When visiting their showroom on Main Street in North Vancouver, they welcome you with a smile & have endless samples for you to see. Their quotes/estimates are exact & there’s a minimal wait time for installation.
Staff are knowledgeable, friendly & honest – they also work well within your budget, while ensuring you’re getting a good quality floor.
Upon moving into my new condo, I had them replace the kitchen & washroom linoleum, the men who came were friendly, responsible & hard working. Again, I was extremely satisfied with their work.
Highly recommend!

More about Lonsdale Flooring Ltd

Lonsdale Flooring Ltd 1357 Main Street North Vancouver, B. C. V7J 1C4
Looking for Floor Retailers pros in North Vancouver?