Lodder Brothers Ltd

Reviews for Lodder Brothers Ltd

Nancy Mitchell from Georgetown
Nancy Mitchell from Georgetown
3 reviews Georgetown, ON

replacing seized laundry hose taps and outside tap

We have used Lodder Brothers on past renovations and were very pleased with the company. Although not based in Georgetown, they do service the area we live in. They respond promptly to phone calls and send technicians quickly. We were on a short time frame and they were very speedy in response and this we really appreciate.
Mike Bears was the technician sent to our home today. He had a very pleasant manner and was respectful of our home. He is very capable and a good representative for the company. Lodder Brothers has become our plumbers of choice.

Ktait in Guelph
Ktait in Guelph

Excellent service

I was impressed with how quickly I could make a service call with Lodder Brothers. Mike who came out for the service call and was very informative and fixed the problem in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend Lodder Brothers.

Kat in Guelph
Kat in Guelph

SINK RELOCATE

I am doing a bathroom renovation and needed a plumber due to an unexpected bathroom sink move. Mike was prompt (right at 8am as promised), quick and efficient. I even got to work in time. Great job by Mike.

JW in Guelph
JW in Guelph

Toilet Repair

Lodder Brothers, for the fourth time, on time and within quote, Sean G our technician was able and competent and friendly on our repair.
I would recommend him and Lodder B to anyone. Thanks

morethansatisfied in Halton Hills
morethansatisfied in Halton Hills
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Leaking shower due to fractured pipe

A fractured pipe in bathroom resulted in leaking water into finished basement room.
Lodder Brothers responded very promptly. DJ diagnosed the problem had a replacement part in his truck, and fixed it then and there.
Efficient, very capable, and very pleasant to deal with. The cost of the repair was extremely fair. Over the years we have had several Lodder plummers and all of them have been winners. I would recommend Lodder plummers without reservation.

tigerpaws in Kitchener
tigerpaws in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

kitchen faucet replacement

Wow----talk about fast efficient service----I will definitely call Lodder Brothers again for all my plumbing needs--Mike was very knowledgeable and very pleasant to talk to----well done --very pleased---Lodder was the first to respond to my e-mails--not like others --and sent Mike out right away--I will recommend Lodder Brothers to my peeps

Dan
Dan
2 reviews Cambridge, ON

Repair to pin hole leak in main line into house.

Used the online booking, was contacted first thing am the next day and within the morning D.J from Lodder Brothers was at my house to complete small plumbing repair. I was well informed before the repair began and quite satisfied with service I received. Great job Thank You!

Glen in Guelph
Glen in Guelph

Water Heater Replacement and Venting Upgrades

D. J. came to my house to give me a quote to buy or rent a new water heater, as well as a quote for upgrades that needed to take place in the venting system. He took the time to explain the details regarding the work that needed to be done and answer any questions I had.

I made the decision to buy a water heater and the appointment was scheduled for less than a week later. D. J. and his partner arrived on time, were courteous, and the replacement and upgrades took place in a timely and professional manner. We have used Lodder Brothers for our plumbing needs for many years, and I was pleased to hire them for this job as well.

Guelph in Guelph
Guelph in Guelph

Installation of three toilets

We contacted Lodder Brothers to get a quote on the installation cost for three toilets. The service we received was prompt, professional and efficient. Mike Bears was our service technician

Steve
Steve
2 reviews Waterloo, ON

garburator installation

Mike did an awesome job installing my garburator. He was right on time (actually a few minutes early) and very thorough. He made sure everything was working properly before he left including running the dishwasher to test the new drainage connection. In addition the appointment process was smooth, they were very accomodating when I needed to reschedule.

More about Lodder Brothers Ltd

Lodder Brothers Limited is an expert plumbing and excavating service provider. And you will find our trucks everywhere – in Guelph, Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Rockwood, Aberfoyle areas!