Lodder Brothers Ltd

Jean in Hamilton
Jean in Hamilton
1 review Waterloo, ON

kitchen faucet

Mike Bears the technician showed up on time was courteous, efficient and answered all my questions. He did a great job and I am very pleased with the results. I signed up for another year with Lodder and will recommend this company and this technician to all my friends.

Colleen in Toronto
Colleen in Toronto
1 review Rockwood, ON

Minor Plumbing Adjustment

Thank you Mike Bears for your help! Your quick and friendly service was so appreciated. We will definitely be calling Lodder Brothers when we have plumbing issues in the future.

Mark Wilson in Ottawa
Mark Wilson in Ottawa

Difficult Drain Obstruction

Drain obstruction ended up being 44 feet inside plumbing that runs inside the concrete floor in our basement. They were flexible letting me remove the drywall to save cost. After clearing they were very thorough doing several tests to ensure the problem was definitely fixed. Very professional, friendly, and took care to keep the area clean. Happy with the service and would certainly use them again.

Anita in Guelph
Anita in Guelph

Drain Blockage

Mike from Lodder Brothers Ltd. Plumbing was awesome. He was friendly, honest and very efficient. He cleared our blockage very quickly. I would call Mike again for any plumbing problems I have in the future.

Resin Bead Leak from Water Softener

Very soon after making the call to Lodder Brothers, I got a call from DJ who came out very quickly to the house to do an assessment. He located the issue almost right away and provided me with an explanation of the problem that made sense. Although it was going to be a costly repair, he did make me feel that I was in good hands. I received a quote outlining the worst case scenario and when he came back to do the work two days later, he was able to clear the lines much faster with fewer issues than were outlined on the quote. So, in the end, I did save a bit of money.
I was impressed by DJs work ethic and his cheerful personality; he did try his best to be efficient and to avoid unnecessary charges. At one point, he did advocate for me, when as a renter of a water heater, I did not get the service I expected from the company that owns it. He expressed concern to that company that we would be without water if they were not willing to assist in the repair. As a result, DJ came back the next day to complete the repairs himself.
I sensed that from that first phone call, DJ did care very much about client satisfaction and I would not hesitate to call Lodder Brothers in the future if the need arises. Thanks!

Teresa in Georgetown
Teresa in Georgetown
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Bathroom/toilet repair/replace.

Mike from Lodder Brothers. Request him for sure. Amazing service. Showed up today and fixed, repaired and made our staff/work bathroom accessible within hours. Courteous, pleasant and funny. Well Done!

Dan and Wendy in Milton
Dan and Wendy in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Inspection and Valve Fix

We have an annual inspection (free) and by having work done at the same time, save about half the cost of the work. D.J. Bernard is usually the plumber who does our work, and he is always very professional and efficient. He never suggests unnecessary or extra fixes, and we highly recommend his services.

Leafs67 in Kitchener
Leafs67 in Kitchener

Leaky pipe

I called Lodder bros for a leak i had in my hose shutoff. They were very helpful on the phone. Mike was prompt professional and did a great job. Highly reccomend

Service

Mike was on time and very friendly. I felt that i could trust his recommendation. Did not feel that i was being taken advantage of or overcharged for the service he provided. Would definitely recommend this company

Dave Nasso in Guelph
Dave Nasso in Guelph

hot water heater replacement

After a call to Lodder Brothers for help with our leaky hot water heater, technican Corey Ross came over ASAP, on a Friday afternoon, to assess the problem. Although it was late in the day, he decided to go ahead and replace the heater under warranty right away, saying he didn't want us to be without hot water over the weekend. This definitely exceeded my expectations - I assumed the work would take place a few days later. Corey also took the time to explain the venting test he performed and the mixer valve he installed. Great service.

More about Lodder Brothers Ltd

Lodder Brothers Limited is an expert plumbing and excavating service provider. And you will find our trucks everywhere – in Guelph, Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Rockwood, Aberfoyle areas!