Lipton's Electronics

Mike from Aurora
Mike from Aurora
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Home Theatre

I called Lipton's in early December to have a home theatre installed before Xmas. Despite the rush, Lindsay personally visited my home and sat down to walk through my options and layout of the basement. Within 2 weeks, the installer, Raf, was onsite and working on the project. All told the project was completed before Xmas, and my family loves the home theatre.

I am really glad that we were able to meet all of Mike's requirements for a projector based home theatre, on short notice! He was very gracious, and understood that some flexibility of schedule was needed, and so, allowed us to work late into the evening to get it all done. Great customers make great projects!

More about Lipton's Electronics

Serving York Region and the GTA for 28 years, Liptons is York Region’s original custom Home Entertainment Audio/ Video specialty store. Our enthusiastic, knowledgeable staff will assist you with your purchase of a new HD TV, dedicated music system, complete home theatre, and various multi-room audio/ video applications. Our experienced ...
Looking for Electronic Retailers pros in Newmarket?