Linens N Things

christina from Port Coquitlam
christina from Port Coquitlam
4 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Towels purchase

Purchased towels from here. The staff were very helpful. They showed me the different kinds of towels for our bathroom. They were very helpful. I did not know the quality of the towels and they gave me plenty of information. I will recommend this store.

Jennifer Roper in New westminster
Jennifer Roper in New westminster
13 reviews New Westminster, BC

Bed Set

They have a great selection of blankets! Went there looking for a set for my daughter, ended up buying my whole family new bed sets!! The quality is good as well. Would recommend the store to anyone I know!!!

Al in Langley
Al in Langley

Pillow cases

Happy with the pillow cases I bought. High prices, But frequent specials and excellent prices on bedding, appliances etc. Linens can be little expensive but you get what you pay for. Very well displayed, easy to find what your looking for.