157 Cross Ave Oakville ON L6J 2W6
HomeStars  >  Lighting in Oakville  >  Lighting Center

Reviews for Lighting Center

1 review Rosemère, QC

TERRIBLE. Still holding onto my money.

905-844-9541
157 Cross Ave
Oakville
L6J 2W6

Ordered our light. They said 3 weeks. 3 weeks, not there. Week 5: blame manufacturing company, say one more week. Week 6: ask where the light is and they still don't know. We asked for refund, they agreed. Have refund receipt but several days later and refund still not deposited back. SO disasppointed. We feel so used

Denise in Saint Catharines
Denise in Saint Catharines

yelled

Bought a light in this store when I couldn't find another local lighting store open after 6pm...I was moving out of town and thought I had better get my new light ...what a mistake....After I hit my head several times on the low hanging lights and stepping over fixtures on the floor... When I asked the one man there to light it....he said you have to take it home and do it there. ..I took a chance and bought the floor model. Lo and behold I got it home and it didn't work. luckily my electrician was able to fix it... I wasn't driving back to get a new one. Quite an experience .....I will never set foot in that place again.

Rajan in Mississauga
Rajan in Mississauga

Lights for our new home

We had heard a lot on the beautiful designs that were available at this center. And after looking at a few places finally made up our mind & visited this place on Sunday. Yes the variety available is mind-blowing, sad that they do not show the various lights on their website. We went looking for some gold trim light for the foyer & found a piece that was just beautiful. Went to buy 1 light, however ended up purchasing 3. Jeet you and your colleague are very good at your job.

Mikki from Oakville
Mikki from Oakville

Home Lighting

BUYER BEWARE - Yes the selection is vast but you just better hope that nothing goes wrong after your purchase. The customer service is very friendly with "great deals just for you" but the minute the product doesn't work as promised, the service becomes non existent if not hostile.

Dave in Burlington
Dave in Burlington
16 reviews Burlington, ON

Light fixtures

George, the owner/store manager, truly understands the meaning of customer service. He asked all the right questions about my reno project and advised on the best possible light fixture (and value) for each room. His store has a vast selection to choose from to suit most tastes and decor.

Robin Kay in Oakville
Robin Kay in Oakville

Lighting

My husband and I love going to the Lighting Center, not just for lighting, but just because it's a cool place to visit! It has a great atmosphere, and is very visually appealing. We bought a lamp from there a few months ago - very unique and affordable!

PLC from Mississauga
PLC from Mississauga

lighting fixtures

905-844-9541
157 Cross Ave
Oakville
L6J 2W6

I had shopped at several large lighting stores in Toronto and Peel. I found this store to have a diverse selection of quality lighting fixtures; the pricing was better than the other stores. The owner was receptive to ordering the fixture that I wanted and he quoted me a good price. I'll return to this store for my next purchase.

Jenna B.
Jenna B.
1 review ,

Lighting

Wow! Searched in T.O. at all the big name lighting retailers and compared prices and the Lighting Center always came out on top. I found a lovely modern chandaliar for half of what I would have paid downtown. I did't like my first purchase and the owner let me exchange it for something else even though it was on sale-no questions asked. For exceptional prices on premium lighting, awesome service and a great selection-this is the place to go.

Michelle Jill
Michelle Jill

House Renovation

Lighting Centre has the best lighting selection in the Toronto Area. I came from Mississauga, and was surprised at the vast quality and service they provide! The guys working there are very friendly, helpful and treat you like family. I broke one glass, I went there after 6 months, and they gave me a replacement glass without my receipt free of charge. If you want lighting check out this place, and with us they were willing to give us a great deal!

skwong@cogeco.ca
S. G.

lantern

Bought a 16 inch wide lantern to hang in Library with 14 foot ceiling, was told the light was new, it wasn't, the wires were cut to about four inches from the top of the light. How do you hang a huge lantern like that with four inches of wiring. Now have to get my husband to rewire, and the chain was not long enough, was charged for that. Instead of helping the customer, I got screamed at, and was told I was not telling the truth. Customer service was terrible, don't buy anything from them, god help you if you should have a problem with the light.