Lighthouse Inspections

2359 Royal Windsor Drive Mississauga ON L5J 4S9
HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Vaughan  >  Lighthouse Inspections

Reviews for Lighthouse Inspections

Home Inpsection

Michael Tita took the time to answer all of my questions, offered to answer any doubts after receiving the report, and was very thorough. He was a true professional and would highly recommend him.

Mike in Mississauga
Mike in Mississauga

Attic Mould not disclosed

Upon a home inspection by Gene, he clearly stated verbally and on the written report there was no mould in the house's attic. Only to find out 8 months later that there was significant mould in our attic, to the point where our entire roof must now be removed. Many industry professionals have all said the same thing, that it was impossible for mould like this to develop over an 8 month time frame. This would have been years in the making. If we had known this before buying our house, our purchase agreement would have looked significantly different.

Do not use Lighthouse inspections. They cannot be trusted.

Aaron J Paccione from Mississauga
Aaron J Paccione from Mississauga

Home Inspection

Joe came early for our pre-home inspection. He did a very thorough job and guided us on what we needed to do to fix up our home to make it more marketable and pass the sellers inspection report. I would recommend Joe to anyone.

Nith Mano from Toronto
Nith Mano from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Home inspection

I believe I was with Joe. This gentleman was extremely professional and knowledgeable.

I am a first time home buyer. I purchased a townhouse unit that was just under 10 years old. Clearly, the visit by Joe should have been very short and quick.

What impressed with lighthouse was that he continued to take his time to make sure that every box was checked, and there were no problems. He was even keen to note problems with the house that were not serious (such as water damage to cupboards).

Finally, he knew I was a new home owner and he took time to explain handy things I should know, read, and do in order to maintain the unit properly - with examples of what he does at his place.

He even wrote down some things quickly for me. I appreciate that the most as it demonstrated it isn't just a job - he probably really enjoys what he does.

A.Reid
A.Reid

WORTH YOUR WEIGHT IN GOLD
Joe is a true professional. I have bought and sold 6 houses in the past 20 years and I can honestly say that Joe carried out the most indepth and thorough inspection I have ever witnessed. He is very patient, calm and extremely knowledgeable and I felt that he left no stone unturned. Despite the inspection taking much longer than anticipated, I did not feel that he hurried at any time. I now have some decisions to make regarding the house I was hoping to purchase and thanks to Joe I feel well informed and educated. Thanks Joe. I will be recommending you to all my friends and colleagues. YOU ARE WORTH YOUR WEIGHT IN GOLD. A.Reid October 31, 2012

M on Broadview
M on Broadview

Home inspection

I chose an affordable inspection prior to purchasing a home recently, because I figured I should check for any major construction issues.
Dan not only gave me peace of mind that I was buying a sound property but was also able to give me practical advice on how to make my home more energy efficient and tips on what to improve and how - which was of great benefit and definitely added value.

Dalia in Oakville
Dalia in Oakville

Home inspection prior to purchase..

The guy (forgot his name now - will look it up) was very professional and knowledgeable and we were happy with the service.. He also provided us with recommendations for different contractors when we requested them..

Good stuff!

SouthEtobicoke
SouthEtobicoke
1 review ,

Home Inspection

Sam from Lighthouse was a great home inspector. We've hired him twice. We were first time home buyers and he was very understanding. Explained everything thoroughly. Pointed out the good/unique things about the house that made it valuable and the not so good things that were going to cost us money. Gave us estimates on what the repairs might cost us. Told us how to maintain our property and where all the shut off values and things were. We made a sound decision based on his first report to not purchase a house that was breaking quite a few building codes, and subsequently found our dream home. He's friendly, easy going, and truly knowledgable. Great man.

Markham-5721
Markham-5721

Home Inspection

Very precise and to the point. The inspector has a vast knowledge of his profession. Highly recommended for all home inspections. The inspections were handled very professionally.

More about Lighthouse Inspections

With locations across Ontario, there is a Lighthouse inspector in your area to serve you. One of the most reputable and referred inspection companies in Ontario, our team of inspectors can accommodate your schedule and will take the time to ensure you have all the information required and to answer ...